Deplorable etches “Trump” into Manatee’s back

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
A truly deplorable human etched the name “Trump” onto the back of one of the most gentle creators on the planet. Why can’t we just have nice things?

No leads on who did it and no comments from the Proud Boys or Antifa.

06DCE7FF-C057-4EF9-AFDA-59A4210E4C98.jpeg

A truly deplorable human etched the name “Trump” onto the back of one of the most gentle creators on the planet. Why can’t we just have nice things?

View attachment 441337

Let me guess . . . a Trump supporter kidnapped your puppy as well? GTFO.

View attachment 441337
That's how these sickos roll..

View attachment 441337

How awful.......... Really. I sure hope they find who did it.

View attachment 441337
scraped etched? Say what HOW exactly and btw I don't see the word Trump at all.

Don't get me wrong--if someone did something to hurt the manatee--I say FRY them..

How do you know that it's real?
Citrus County Chronicle.

The United States Fish and Wildlife Service is searching for information on the person or persons responsible for the harassment of a manatee discovered Sunday in the headwaters of the Homosassa River. The animal had the word “Trump” scraped into its back.

Due to their warm water habitat and slow movement, manatees often grow a thick layer of algae on their backs. The photo doesn't show any redness or blood so I don't think the animal was harmed and this is just another case of media lies by omission.

Also, no evidence to suggest it was a pro-trump message. I can easily can imagine why an anti-trump person would write his name on a fat, silly-looking animal.

Forum List

Back