Deported to Mexico after 16 years in the US

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
If you look at the actual ABC headline, it says:

Ohio father of 4 bids farewell before deportation to Mexico

Except, he's not Ohio father, he's Mexican father. He enters country illegally, have kids, gets kicked out and outraged left is asking: "H-how"?

Although they are here illegally there are still ways to legally stay. Of course, they would have to start paying taxes and give up on gibs.

One thing I can agree with left, we shouldn't be separating families like this. His kids should've go with him too.

16 years of stealing IDs from citizens and getting welfare. He's a career criminal.

If he really loved his kids he would insist they return to Mexico with him.

But doing so would eliminate the liberals going "awww, breaking up families is terrible, those damn republicans that damn Trump is ripping kids from parents arms."

Except, he's not Ohio father, he's Mexican father. He enters country illegally, have kids, gets kicked out and outraged left is asking: "H-how"?

Although they are here illegally there are still ways to legally stay. Of course, they would have to start paying taxes and give up on gibs.

One thing I can agree with left, we shouldn't be separating families like this. His kids should've go with him too.
He paid taxes and was not on food stamps.

Guy risked it all to come here, became a solid member of his community, and gets the boot. Meanwhile neo-nazi's on food stamps, who have never done anything to earn a place in this country other than making it out of a vagina, get to stay. And so do MS-13 members and people on terrorist watch lists, who ICE seems to think are lesser priorities than this guy.

Guy risked it all to come here, became a solid member of his community, and gets the boot. Meanwhile neo-nazi's on food stamps, who have never done anything to earn a place in this country other than making it out of a vagina, get to stay. And so do MS-13 members and people on terrorist watch lists, who ICE seems to think are lesser priorities than this guy.
so you dont believe that people who are born here are automatically citizens?

I don't care if he was a good little illegal, he was illegal. Bye, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Oh did I say that? No I didn't, dipshit.

Oh did I say that? No I didn't, dipshit.
You are bitching about losers being born here getting to stay. Seemed like an implication IMO.
Then again, im also an asshole :badgrin:

What taxes he paid? Even if he paid something in, he and his kids drew out much more in benefits.

Sales tax maybe. When you pay federal income tax it starts with you giving your employer your social security number. At the end of the year you get a w-2 or some other form based on the kind of work you've done. That form has your employers business id, your social, how much money you made and how much was taken out after allowance as well as what went to social security funds. When you claim "married" and 16 "dependents", they hardly take any money from your check.

All illegals are here for gibs. What do you think "they just want a better life" means? They come to take free stuff.

BuZlHwfCEAArzbs.jpg

Forum List

Back