Depraved Hollywood Finally Goes Insane - Beastiality; DeCaprio Raped By Bear

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Ya know, I was sitting at home on Thanksgiving thinking to myself, 'What Hollywood / the movies have been missing is a great 'Bear-Rapes-Man' movie...I would pay money in theaters to see that!'
:wtf:

"The new movie 'REVENANT' features a shocking scene of a wild bear raping Leo DiCaprio!"
Link: DRUDGE: DICAPRIO RAPED BY BEAR IN FOX MOVIE

Obviously overcome by his animalistic homosexual other-species affection / attraction and lost for Leonardo DeCaprio, which overpowers his hunger and his instincts to defend himself and his territory, the bear decides to bend DeCaprio over and HUMP rather than EAT his ass.

And we're not talking about a 'wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am! Oh, no! This bear makes DeCaprio his 'sex slave':

"The bear flips Leo over and thrusts and thrusts during the explicit mauling.

"He is raped -- twice!"

Again... :wtf:

But the BEST part of this story is the RELEASE DATE!

"FOX has given the movie an award-qualifying release on Christmas Day."

What better way to celebrate the Christmas Holiday ... to spend CHRISTMAS DAY ... than paying $12 bucks a pop to see De Caprio get his brains F*ed out TWICE by a bear?!

...time for California ... or at least Hollywood ... to drop into the ocean as a result of a large, over-due earthquake...

No, no, no....The ass is to eaten first before copulation....I can see why you are disappointed....

Maybe this is supposed to be a geo-political statement in which the Bear is supposed to be PUTIN and De Caprio is supposed to be OBAMA....

:lmao:

No surprise that FOX would condone this. How many times do you plan on watching the movie?
This is more of a Liberal Progressive movie. I suspect Liberals on this board will watch it at LEAST once to see what they can gleen from it to use to attack Conservatives, who will be with their families and celebrating Christmas, traditional values, beliefs, etc... :p

So someone finally figured out a way to take the Ned Beatty scene in deliverance to a new level can't say I will be spending my money to see it.

Why the uproar? Isn't this what Liberal men want?

The new movie 'REVENANT' features a shocking scene of a wild bear raping Leo DiCaprio!

The explicit moment from Oscar winning director Alejandro Inarritu has caused maximum controversy in early screenings. Some in the audience escaped to the exits when the Wolf of Wall Street met the Grizzly of Yellowstone.

The story of rural survivalism and revenge reaches new violent levels for a mainstream film.

The bear flips Leo over and thrusts and thrusts during the explicit mauling.

"He is raped -- twice!"

Not to be outdone, DiCaprio rips open a horse and sleeps naked in its carcass!

For director Inarritu, 'BIRDMAN' was just the appetizer.

FOX has given the movie an award-qualifying release on Christmas Day.

Why the uproar? Isn't this what Liberal men want?

The new movie 'REVENANT' features a shocking scene of a wild bear raping Leo DiCaprio!

The explicit moment from Oscar winning director Alejandro Inarritu has caused maximum controversy in early screenings. Some in the audience escaped to the exits when the Wolf of Wall Street met the Grizzly of Yellowstone.

The story of rural survivalism and revenge reaches new violent levels for a mainstream film.

The bear flips Leo over and thrusts and thrusts during the explicit mauling.

"He is raped -- twice!"

Not to be outdone, DiCaprio rips open a horse and sleeps naked in its carcass!

For director Inarritu, 'BIRDMAN' was just the appetizer.

FOX has given the movie an award-qualifying release on Christmas Day.

Boy, this one really brought out the RWNJs.

SeniorChief_Polock -- Calm down and quit making accusations you can't back up.

Last edited:
Could be hawt depending on the type of Bear?

Last edited:
Don't judge the bear or D

It's their choice, we don't have to get it, we just need to accept their life style.

No one else got hurt, so just sit down and have a talk with your children and let them know it's ok and that you love them if they to want to get bear raped.

Later, Di Caprio commented to reporters: "it felt like the Titanic was being shoved up my ass".

It's their choice, we don't have to get it, we just need to accept their life style.

No one else got hurt, so just sit down and have a talk with your children and let them know it's ok and that you love them if they to want to get bear raped.
It was because of global warming, the poor bear had no choice.

Really?

I heard it was a black bear and he did it b/c he was unemployed and needed the money...

Really?

I heard it was a black bear and he did it b/c he was unemployed and needed the money...

Correct, the bear suffered from years of police brutality and was an active member of Black Bear's Lives Matter Only movement. He decided to take revenge on Di Caprios baby white ass.

Forum List

Back