Depraved Hollywood Finally Goes Insane - Beastiality; DeCaprio Raped By Bear

Why the uproar? Isn't this what Liberal men want?

The new movie 'REVENANT' features a shocking scene of a wild bear raping Leo DiCaprio!

The explicit moment from Oscar winning director Alejandro Inarritu has caused maximum controversy in early screenings. Some in the audience escaped to the exits when the Wolf of Wall Street met the Grizzly of Yellowstone.

The story of rural survivalism and revenge reaches new violent levels for a mainstream film.

The bear flips Leo over and thrusts and thrusts during the explicit mauling.

"He is raped -- twice!"

Not to be outdone, DiCaprio rips open a horse and sleeps naked in its carcass!

For director Inarritu, 'BIRDMAN' was just the appetizer.

FOX has given the movie an award-qualifying release on Christmas Day.

Boy, this one really brought out the RWNJs.

SeniorChief_Polock -- Calm down and quit making accusations you can't back up.
Their usual gay fantasies became quite graphic over this one.

Ya know, I was sitting at home on Thanksgiving thinking to myself, 'What Hollywood / the movies have been missing is a great 'Bear-Rapes-Man' movie...I would pay money in theaters to see that!'
:wtf:

"The new movie 'REVENANT' features a shocking scene of a wild bear raping Leo DiCaprio!"
Link: DRUDGE: DICAPRIO RAPED BY BEAR IN FOX MOVIE

Obviously overcome by his animalistic homosexual other-species affection / attraction and lost for Leonardo DeCaprio, which overpowers his hunger and his instincts to defend himself and his territory, the bear decides to bend DeCaprio over and HUMP rather than EAT his ass.

And we're not talking about a 'wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am! Oh, no! This bear makes DeCaprio his 'sex slave':

"The bear flips Leo over and thrusts and thrusts during the explicit mauling.

"He is raped -- twice!"

Again... :wtf:

But the BEST part of this story is the RELEASE DATE!

"FOX has given the movie an award-qualifying release on Christmas Day."

What better way to celebrate the Christmas Holiday ... to spend CHRISTMAS DAY ... than paying $12 bucks a pop to see De Caprio get his brains F*ed out TWICE by a bear?!

...time for California ... or at least Hollywood ... to drop into the ocean as a result of a large, over-due earthquake...

Not seen Beauty and the Beast and the Frog Princess, have you?

So someone finally figured out a way to take the Ned Beatty scene in deliverance to a new level can't say I will be spending my money to see it.

It's only a matter of time before bestiality is legalised, especially with the Islam Fan Club forcing that crowd on us, I mean they screw goats, camels, horses, anything really they're up for. Therefore it'll be considered "discrimination" not to allow them animal sex, so the Leftists will demand, with all their usual thug behaviour, that bestiality become legal.

There's a crowd of Leftists already wanting paedophilia legalised or at least decriminalised.

This was bound to happen once they demanded the homosexuals and lesbians should be permitted to get married.

These people are beyond depraved, they're mentally ill.

We must remember how Sodom and Gomorrah fell and Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome, all falls coincided with homosexuality, bestiality and paeophilia being legalised and considered normal.

Why the uproar? Isn't this what Liberal men want?

The new movie 'REVENANT' features a shocking scene of a wild bear raping Leo DiCaprio!

The explicit moment from Oscar winning director Alejandro Inarritu has caused maximum controversy in early screenings. Some in the audience escaped to the exits when the Wolf of Wall Street met the Grizzly of Yellowstone.

The story of rural survivalism and revenge reaches new violent levels for a mainstream film.

The bear flips Leo over and thrusts and thrusts during the explicit mauling.

"He is raped -- twice!"

Not to be outdone, DiCaprio rips open a horse and sleeps naked in its carcass!

For director Inarritu, 'BIRDMAN' was just the appetizer.

FOX has given the movie an award-qualifying release on Christmas Day.

Most Liberal men seem to have a variety of problems, rejecting actual masculinity being the prime problem. This whole Metrosexual horsecrap and shaving their chests and legs and being reduced to being smooth like a cross between a little boy and a woman.

They might as well just go the whole hog and physically get castrated, because they're sans balls already, thanks to the Politically Correct crowd combined with the men-hating militant Feminists.

So someone finally figured out a way to take the Ned Beatty scene in deliverance to a new level can't say I will be spending my money to see it.

"Deliverance" is a great film, but that particular scene I refuse to watch, it's just too grotesque.

sure you do ...in public.
Daws, if you want to 'come out of the closet' with a goat, be proud and do it....but don't try to use me as a 'crutch' or ' distraction'. Embrace it, man.

"Deliverance" is a great film, but that particular scene I refuse to watch, it's just too grotesque.

Poor Ned Beatty....he is a great actor with a lot of good roles to his credit; however, for all eternity every time his name Is mentioned THAT role will be the 1st thing people think about!

sounds like the op got raging wood when he read that!
No, unlike sick Liberals like yourself, I find such content repulsive and disgusting.

We get proof each day that Liberalism is a mental illness.
who's we? you got ted cruz in your pocket.
here's an idea, don't watch the movie......or is that not melodramatic enough for you?

I have no intention of watching the film.

The point is, this is an illustration as to how sick and perverted Liberals have succeeded in making a previous normal society. That something as utterly twisted as bestiality is considered OKAY to be shown in a mainstream film. Even just perhaps 10 years ago, that scene would have been chopped or the film wouldn't have been given a Classification Rating.

Bestiality has always been in included in the illegal film-making world, because that's where all the sick perverts hang-out.

Of course, you being a Liberal, I don't expect you to even understand this on any level, having zero morals and decency.

then you've missed the point of that film!

I have watched the scene, subsequent viewings of "Deliverance" I've avoided the scene, once was enough....but I bet you have that scene on repeat though.

Ya know, I was sitting at home on Thanksgiving thinking to myself, 'What Hollywood / the movies have been missing is a great 'Bear-Rapes-Man' movie...I would pay money in theaters to see that!'
:wtf:

"The new movie 'REVENANT' features a shocking scene of a wild bear raping Leo DiCaprio!"
Link: DRUDGE: DICAPRIO RAPED BY BEAR IN FOX MOVIE

Obviously overcome by his animalistic homosexual other-species affection / attraction and lost for Leonardo DeCaprio, which overpowers his hunger and his instincts to defend himself and his territory, the bear decides to bend DeCaprio over and HUMP rather than EAT his ass.

And we're not talking about a 'wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am! Oh, no! This bear makes DeCaprio his 'sex slave':

"The bear flips Leo over and thrusts and thrusts during the explicit mauling.

"He is raped -- twice!"

Again... :wtf:

But the BEST part of this story is the RELEASE DATE!

"FOX has given the movie an award-qualifying release on Christmas Day."

What better way to celebrate the Christmas Holiday ... to spend CHRISTMAS DAY ... than paying $12 bucks a pop to see De Caprio get his brains F*ed out TWICE by a bear?!

...time for California ... or at least Hollywood ... to drop into the ocean as a result of a large, over-due earthquake...

Makes me wonder why all of you Conservatives believe this crap so easily.

No, Leonardo DiCaprio didn’t get raped by a bear in that movie

But, again, there was no rape in the sequence whatsoever. Ask anyone who attended DiCaprio and Inarritu’s post-screening Q&A, moderated by Martin Scorsese. When asked about the bear attack sequence, DiCaprio referred to the grizzly as a mother bear, protecting her cubs who were spotted in that particular edge of the forest by our bearded tracker.

Forum List

Back