Deputy shoots murder suspect in S. Mpls.

Minnesota has become the biggest shitstain in America's underwear.
We can't compete with California.
Actually its quite nice in my fully Red county.
No crime, peaceful, low property taxes.
The Twin Cities is not representative of the rest the state that is still sane and quite conservative.
We are just outnumbered by urban idiots much like other states.

Send in the snow plows.
Snowflakes - get my flamethrower.jpg

America that was.........

I remember when we slept with our windows open and our doors unlocked. I remember going to the store with my grandma and she would leave the front door open and the screen door unlocked.

I was allowed to go Trick or Treating by myself, in the dark, and I was only 5 years old.

I roamed the neighborhood constantly during the summer, talking to people, playing with loose/lost/or feral dogs and cats.

People in stores stopped and looked both ways before entering the main isle, so they wouldn't cut anyone off.

People actually ENTERED into the stores entrance door, and EXITED the exit door!!! Back when people understood the most simple concepts!!!

If you were checking out and short a dollar and some change, someone in line reached into their pocket and plopped down some extra. No whining, no crying, no blaming the cashier for inflated prices, no temper tantrums........NO KARENS!!!! Just decent human beings being civil to each other.

Citizens were GRATEFUL for the police dragging psycho's, douchebags, killers, rapists, pedophiles, and deranged wanna-be murderers in cars, OFF the streets.....NEVER to be seen again!!!

Parents SPANKED their kids when they turned into little monsters, teaching them social manners and etiquette.

Schools had the power to discipline little Karens and Kyles, bullies, and assholes in school!
Act like a civilized human being or you are OUT on your ear!!!

People actually STOPPED at STOP signs, RED lights, and RED yield signs, as well as pedestrians crossing the road!

People actually STOPPED to ask if you needed help, if it looked like you were struggling with something.

People ASKED what you needed, if your house burned down...........and you got it the next day!!!

People actually STOPPED and got OUT of their cars to get stray pets/animals off the streets before they got hit!

And teachers were able to TEACH! Not only curriculum, but truth about life outside school, why people do and say things they do, and why some people were considered "evil". They were actually TEACHERS of knowledge.........not overpaid snowflake sitters.

And then one day, I got out of bed......and I was literally on a different, horrible, parallel planet!!!! WTF!!!!

America that was.........

I remember when we slept with our windows open and our doors unlocked. I remember going to the store with my grandma and she would leave the front door open and the screen door unlocked.

I was allowed to go Trick or Treating by myself, in the dark, and I was only 5 years old.

I roamed the neighborhood constantly during the summer, talking to people, playing with loose/lost/or feral dogs and cats.

People in stores stopped and looked both ways before entering the main isle, so they wouldn't cut anyone off.

People actually ENTERED into the stores entrance door, and EXITED the exit door!!! Back when people understood the most simple concepts!!!

If you were checking out and short a dollar and some change, someone in line reached into their pocket and plopped down some extra. No whining, no crying, no blaming the cashier for inflated prices, no temper tantrums........NO KARENS!!!! Just decent human beings being civil to each other.

Citizens were GRATEFUL for the police dragging psycho's, douchebags, killers, rapists, pedophiles, and deranged wanna-be murderers in cars, OFF the streets.....NEVER to be seen again!!!

Parents SPANKED their kids when they turned into little monsters, teaching them social manners and etiquette.

Schools had the power to discipline little Karens and Kyles, bullies, and assholes in school!
Act like a civilized human being or you are OUT on your ear!!!

People actually STOPPED at STOP signs, RED lights, and RED yield signs, as well as pedestrians crossing the road!

People actually STOPPED to ask if you needed help, if it looked like you were struggling with something.

People ASKED what you needed, if your house burned down...........and you got it the next day!!!

People actually STOPPED and got OUT of their cars to get stray pets/animals off the streets before they got hit!

And teachers were able to TEACH! Not only curriculum, but truth about life outside school, why people do and say things they do, and why some people were considered "evil". They were actually TEACHERS of knowledge.........not overpaid snowflake sitters.

And then one day, I got out of bed......and I was literally on a different, horrible, parallel planet!!!! WTF!!!!
I know...The 1970s were great!

Local news reporting businesses are bracing for another night of unrest on Lake Street.

Local businesses need to smarten up and just bail on the area. We welcome you to the quiet suburbs and have plenty of money unlike your current demographic. Just don't come out here and vote liberal like a dick.

Local news reporting businesses are bracing for another night of unrest on Lake Street.

Local businesses need to smarten up and just bail on the area. We welcome you to the quiet suburbs and have plenty of money unlike your current demographic. Just don't come out here and vote liberal like a dick.
They will....2nd district (Lakeville, Burnsville, Savage, etc) are already FUBAR.

They will....2nd district (Lakeville, Burnsville, Savage, etc) are already FUBAR.
They have Metro Transit. The destroyer of many communities bringing filth to the countryside.
No bus stops in my neck of the woods. Yet.

I'd sit in front of my store with my shotgun.

I'd sit in front of my store with my shotgun.
Take the roof like the LA Roof Koreans. Gotta have the high ground.

The whole state of Minnesota could get nuked at this point, and I could give 2 fucks!
The state is unsalvegeable.
I'm so sorry. There were two wonderful suppliers to my business years ago, and people were the best. My memories of Minneapolis who were the best of good hosts.

More protests and dumpster fires in honor of the criminal Boogie. No reports of looting at least. Governor Walz says he will not deploy National Guard.

Meanwhile, two people shot and killed by stray bullets, along with the several children shot in the last couple weeks by gangland shootings.
No protests for them.

This shit is why I will never take BLM grievances seriously.

Forum List

Back