Der Spiegel cover sparks criticism

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
I don't see much problem with it. Not PC enough for the Trump crowd, maybe?

_93953548_19c358c7-da9c-4b9a-b19d-9433a6db7494.jpg

Besides, thanks to Trump supporters an imposing border wall may be replacing the Statue of Liberty as our most famous national symbol anyways. I don't know why all the fuss. :dunno:

Der Spiegel: Trump beheading cover sparks criticism - BBC News

China had their Great Wall and they kick our ass economically.

So we need what The Joneses have.

Heck Mexico has a better wall than what we have on their Southern border.

And yah we Phucking helped them pay for it.

It's our turn to build one. And I hope when it's done you can see it from space!!!

It is what psychologists call projection. And that is what the MSM and establishment have been doing. They project onto The Donald often their own desires. In reality The Donald is trying to stop the invasion of Muslims whose culture is to behead individuals. So The Donald, to the insane clown MSM and establishment which supports the invasion of the West and Muslim terrorism in that not supporting it is "Islamaphobic," becomes a "super" Muslim to...the "regular" Muslims. I will take a wild guess and speculate that rag of a magazine is financed by Soros.

• Banned

The Mexico southern wall was another hoax you rubes fell for. And most of China lives in third world poverty. Strange that you envy that.

It's our turn to build one. And I hope when it's done you can see it from space!!!
Tree, you cannot be this dumb. You are using the Great Wall of China as a justification for the USA building a wall on the Mexican border?
I do think that the Mexico border wall would be as effective as the Great Wall of China is currently at keeping China safe.

Chinese Culture has lasted a millennia.

Let's build a wall. I know you used to build forts when you were a kid.

A wall is just a big fort. A great big beautiful American Fort.

Maybe we can force illegals
to build it as punishment for illegally invading our country?

I kinda like that idea.

Tree, you cannot be this dumb. You are using the Great Wall of China as a justification for the USA building a wall on the Mexican border?
I do think that the Mexico border wall would be as effective as the Great Wall of China is currently at keeping China safe.

Morale judgement from the country that gave the world the Nazis interesting.
Do you mean moral?
I was in Germany last fall. They are sensitive to neo-Nazis or any party that leans that way.
They know better than anyone. You should pay attention.
Don't be a stupid nationalist and think your country can do no wrong. Germany did that in the 1930s.
Trump is no Hitler but he leans that way; very concerning.

Who better to recognize the person trying to bring the Nazis back?
Someone who is likely not partisan hack. Imagine if an American magazine put out a cover portraying the newly elected leader of another country as someone who wanted to bring back slavery you could make the same who better defense if you like but you can bet more than a few would point out the irony given America history with it.

Do you mean moral?
I was in Germany last fall. They are sensitive to neo-Nazis or any party that leans that way.
Don't be a stupid nationalist and think your country can do no wrong. Germany did that in the 1930s.
Only thing worse than nationalism is globalism...

Someone who is likely not partisan hack. Imagine if an American magazine put out a cover portraying the newly elected leader of another country as someone who wanted to bring back slavery you could make the same who better defense if you like but you can bet more than a few would point out the irony given America history with it.
Every country had slavery. Only Germany had the Nazis.

Expanding on the wall idea, not only would Mexico pay for it, their drug mules and illegals would be forced to build it and then when they are done we'll do catch and release and grant them their freedom by giving them free catapult rides back over the wall and in to Mexico.

What a great and cost effective way of helping the little thugs get back home.

Do you mean moral?
Don't be a stupid left wing hack you guys compare anyone who is not in line with liberal world view as Hitler or Nazis. I don't find this concerning as very few take you serious it is however sad and pathetic.

Progressivism invented slavery… Fact

Not a fact. Pretty stupid comment actually.

Do you mean moral?
Don't be a stupid left wing hack you guys compare anyone who is not in line with liberal world view as Hitler or Nazis. I don't find this concerning as very few take you serious it is however sad and pathetic.
I guess all those Obama/Hitler comparisons never happened, huh? To be fair, you dumb fucking rubes probably put an equal amount of effort comparing him to the mythical, religious anti-Christ. He wasn't in line with your conservative world view, after all.

There is no comparison between Trump and Hitler. Hitler killed 7 Million Jews you PHUCK.

And he outlawed Democracy after he and his party took power.

He also Nationalized all Private Industry & suspended all Individual Freedoms and transformed The Democratic Weimar Republic in to a Leftist Tyrannical Nazi Police State over night destroying and banning all Democratic Institutions.

Phuck anyone and his mother
That compares Hitler to anyone but Hitler and other mass murderers like him. All Leftists by the way.

Lots of countries have had their version of Nazis Imperial Japan, Russia, Vietnam, North Korea, Iraq, Syria, Libya, to name a few.

An unregulated free market economy was the birth of slavery. What can help profits, save money, more than free labor.

I believe in a free market with regulations.

Forum List

Back