Der Spiegel cover sparks criticism

Morale judgement from the country that gave the world the Nazis interesting.
Do you mean moral?
I was in Germany last fall. They are sensitive to neo-Nazis or any party that leans that way.
They know better than anyone. You should pay attention.
Don't be a stupid nationalist and think your country can do no wrong. Germany did that in the 1930s.
Trump is no Hitler but he leans that way; very concerning.
Don't be a stupid left wing hack you guys compare anyone who is not in line with liberal world view as Hitler or Nazis. I don't find this concerning as very few take you serious it is however sad and pathetic.
Spoken like a non-thinking lemming. Trump is no Hitler but he depends on non-thinking lemmings just like Hitler depended on non-thinking lemmings.
People like you are the common bond with 1920s and 1930s Germany

There is no comparison between Trump and Hitler. Hitler killed 7 Million Jews you PHUCK.

And he outlawed Democracy after he and his party took power.

He also Nationalized all Private Industry & suspended all Individual Freedoms and transformed The Democratic Weimar Republic in to a Leftist Tyrannical Nazi Police State over night destroying and banning all Democratic Institutions.

Phuck anyone and his mother
That compares Hitler to anyone but Hitler and other mass murderers like him. All Leftists by the way.

Who better to recognize the person trying to bring the Nazis back?
Someone who is likely not partisan hack. Imagine if an American magazine put out a cover portraying the newly elected leader of another country as someone who wanted to bring back slavery you could make the same who better defense if you like but you can bet more than a few would point out the irony given America history with it.
Hitler had to start somewhere you dumb "phuck."

Let's see, Trump sweeps into power on a wave of nationalism; check. He swears to punish a religious minority; check. He opposes independent media; check. He opposes checks and balances on his power, such as his ongoing hatred of the Judicial branch of our government; check. He put the leaders of powerful private industries into seats of power in the government; check. He's stated intentions to limit and suspend individual freedoms of member of undesirable groups of American citizens; check.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Nationalism in a Free Republic is Patriotism and an Advocate and Defenser of Freedom and Human Rights.

Leftist Nationalism like we saw in Nazi Germany is an enemy of freedom
And threat to everyone around it.
Think Brown Shirts and Clinton Protesters when you think about Leftist Nationalism.

There is nothing wrong with Right Wing Nationalism when you have a Nation whose foundation is based on Individual Liberties. To advocate Nationalism and the principles of such a Free Nation is to come to the defense of Liberty which is diametrically opposed to The Leftist Nationalism in Nazi Germany which was oppressive and Tyrannical.

Do you mean moral?
I was in Germany last fall. They are sensitive to neo-Nazis or any party that leans that way.
Don't be a stupid nationalist and think your country can do no wrong. Germany did that in the 1930s.
Only thing worse than nationalism is globalism...

Do you mean moral?
Don't be a stupid left wing hack you guys compare anyone who is not in line with liberal world view as Hitler or Nazis. I don't find this concerning as very few take you serious it is however sad and pathetic.
Spoken like a non-thinking lemming. Trump is no Hitler but he depends on non-thinking lemmings just like Hitler depended on non-thinking lemmings.
People like you are the common bond with 1920s and 1930s Germany
And he may not be Hitler, but Hitler had people before him that cleared the way for him.

So in contrast to the insane posse MSM and establishment depicting protecting the USA from Muslim terrorism as Muslim terrorism, there should be an image of establishment politicians in Europe stabbing Europeans in the back, letting Muslim savages trample them.

tumblr_n0jn86por11rr5t33o1_1280.jpg

Hitler started suspending individual liberties immediately dumbass and simultaneously dismantled all Democratic Institutions and began executing Jews and undesirables on day one.

You Brown Shirts are the ones burning Cities, smashing shop windows, beating up your opponents, and threatening to assasinate and kill anyone who stands in your way.

Hell you even said you'd blow The White House up.

You & Hillary's paid thugs can take your Brownshirts and wipe your ass with them.

I wish many curses, pain, misery and misfortune on the ignorant morons who even try to make such and ugly and unjust comparison.

May you rot in Hell.

There is no comparison between Trump and Hitler. Hitler killed 7 Million Jews you PHUCK.

He also Nationalized all Private Industry & suspended all Individual Freedoms and transformed The Democratic Weimar Republic in to a Leftist Tyrannical Nazi Police State over night destroying and banning all Democratic Institutions.

That compares Hitler to anyone but Hitler and other mass murderers like him. All Leftists by the way.

Someone who is likely not partisan hack. Imagine if an American magazine put out a cover portraying the newly elected leader of another country as someone who wanted to bring back slavery you could make the same who better defense if you like but you can bet more than a few would point out the irony given America history with it.

Let's see, Trump sweeps into power on a wave of nationalism; check. He swears to punish a religious minority; check. He opposes independent media; check. He opposes checks and balances on his power, such as his ongoing hatred of the Judicial branch of our government; check. He put the leaders of powerful private industries into seats of power in the government; check. He's stated intentions to limit and suspend individual freedoms of member of undesirable groups of American citizens; check.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:
You Brown Shirts are the ones burning Cities, smashing shop windows, beating up your opponents, and threatening to assasinate and kill anyone who stands in your way.

Hell you even said you'd blow The White House up.

You are Hillary's paid thugs can take your Brownshirts and wipe your ass with them.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Your attempts to destroy my country are not welcome. Continue at your own risk.

Do you mean moral?
I guess all those Obama/Hitler comparisons never happened, huh? To be fair, you dumb fucking rubes probably put an equal amount of effort comparing him to the mythical, religious anti-Christ. He wasn't in line with your conservative world view, after all.
Of course they did and if you had ever taken off your partisan glasses you would seen me posting how to stupid it was comparing any U.S. President which included Obama to Hitler or the Nazis. So let me repeat what I posted then No U.S. President Democrat or Republican has ever done anything to warrant comparsion to Hitler or the Nazis it is a childish act by those who have no understanding of who and what the Hitler and the Nazis were and an insult to all those who died fighting them. If those on both the left and right want to continue comparing U.S. Presidents to Hitler and the Nazis that is there right but I am now clearly on the record of how I feel about those who do so no matter which side of the political fence they are on.

Do you mean moral?
I guess all those Obama/Hitler comparisons never happened, huh? To be fair, you dumb fucking rubes probably put an equal amount of effort comparing him to the mythical, religious anti-Christ. He wasn't in line with your conservative world view, after all.
Of course they did and if you had ever taken off your partisan glasses you would seen me posting how to stupid it was comparing any U.S. President which included Obama to Hitler or the Nazis. So let me repeat what I posted then No U.S. President Democrat or Republican has ever done anything to warrant comparsion to Hitler or the Nazis it is a childish act by those who have no understanding of who and what the Hitler and the Nazis were and an insult to all those who died fighting them. If those on both the left and right won't to continue comparing U.S. Presidents to Hitler and the Nazis that is there right but I am now clearly on the record of how I feel about those who do so no matter which side of the political fence they are on.
Trump won on a wave of hatred against a religious minority, a promise of forcing out influence of foreign cultures and ideas, and a promise of reclaiming America from the rest of the world for treating us unfairly.

If you can find me a world leader to compare Trump to that fits that description better than Hitler, I'll gladly start using that person instead.

Nationalism in a Free Republic is Patriotism and an Advocate and Defenser of Freedom and Human Rights.

Leftist Nationalism like we saw in Nazi Germany is an enemy of freedom
And threat to everyone around it.
Think Brown Shirts and Clinton Protesters when you think about Leftist Nationalism.

There is nothing wrong with Right Wing Nationalism when you have a Nation whose foundation is based on Individual Liberties. To advocate Nationalism and the principles of such a Free Nation is to come to the defense of Liberty which is diametrically opposed to The Leftist Nationalism in Nazi Germany which was oppressive and Tyrannical.

Do you mean moral?
Only thing worse than nationalism is globalism...
Tree, excuse me but are you serious or are you trying to pull all of our chains
Right wing nationalism provides individual liberties for a chosen few as you saw in Nazi Germany.
Your posts are a joke. You cannot be serious.

China had their Great Wall and they kick our ass economically.

So we need what The Joneses have.

Heck Mexico has a better wall than what we have on their Southern border.

And yah we Phucking helped them pay for it.

It's our turn to build one. And I hope when it's done you can see it from space!!!

I have to laugh when someone uses the Great Wall as justification for Trump's wall,...You still get around by horseback, too? I live in a world of planes, trains and drones.

Do you mean moral?
Of course they did and if you had ever taken off your partisan glasses you would seen me posting how to stupid it was comparing any U.S. President which included Obama to Hitler or the Nazis. So let me repeat what I posted then No U.S. President Democrat or Republican has ever done anything to warrant comparsion to Hitler or the Nazis it is a childish act by those who have no understanding of who and what the Hitler and the Nazis were and an insult to all those who died fighting them. If those on both the left and right want to continue comparing U.S. Presidents to Hitler and the Nazis that is there right but I am now clearly on the record of how I feel about those who do so no matter which side of the political fence they are on.
I agree that Hitler was a unique evil person and to compare what Jews and others suffered under him to what we experience in the USA under any President is an insult to those who suffered under Hitler.
But I do feel it is fair to look at the people who put Hitler in power and compare them to those who put bad leaders into power.
The focus in on the people of Germany and what why they put a tyrant in power. Trump is no Hitler but he leans that way. The greater commonality is the people putting him in power.

It's our turn to build one. And I hope when it's done you can see it from space!!!

I have to laugh when someone uses the Great Wall as justification for Trump's wall,...You still get around by horseback, too? I live in a world of planes, trains and drones.
I think Tree is pulling all of our chains.
He cannot be that dumb.

We can arrest arsonists, rioters, illegals, and drug mules and crack dealers and force them to build our wall.

I mean, that is half of your voter base but I'm sure if you stop aborting babies you'll quickly replace what you lost.

I think Tree is pulling all of our chains.
He cannot be that dumb.

He doesn't even lean that way. He cannot even issue an executive order without it being challenged in court.

Anyone even suggesting that Trump
"Leans that way" is intellectually dishonest and woefully unbalanced and agenda driven.

It's morally reprehensible to even go down that road.

Do you mean moral?
I agree that Hitler was a unique evil person and to compare what Jews and others suffered under him to what we experience in the USA under any President is an insult to those who suffered under Hitler.
But I do feel it is fair to look at the people who put Hitler in power and compare them to those who put bad leaders into power.
The focus in on the people of Germany and what why they put a tyrant in power. Trump is no Hitler but he leans that way. The greater commonality is the people putting him in power.

Forum List

Back