Dershowitz: Dems declaring Trump mentally ill straight out of communist playbook

Dershowitz: Fox News shill and Trump apologist?
Dismissed
Dershowitz is trying out for the Trump lawyer position for Trump's future impeachment trial?

:D:D:D
No he isn't, he's trying to talk some sense into the moonbats in his party, people like you. He should know that you people are too dumb and thickheaded to take in common sense....but he is trying to anyway.

Dismissed
Dershowitz is trying out for the Trump lawyer position for Trump's future impeachment trial?

No he isn't, he's trying to talk some sense into the moonbats in his party, people like you. He should know that you people are too dumb and thickheaded to take in common sense....but he is trying to anyway.

Dershonitwitz is not a Democrat - he still carries the label of "Lifelong Dem" in order to appease Trumpworld.
But those credentials were stripped years ago.
At this point he's a shill who will do or say anything for the right amount of money.

Dismissed

Dershonitwitz is not a Democrat - he still carries the label of "Lifelong Dem" in order to appease Trumpworld.
But those credentials were stripped years ago.
At this point he's a shill who will do or say anything for the right amount of money.
Bullshit, he has been a Democrat his entire adulthood and has never been a Republican. He was never stripped of his credentials, leftists weren't crying about him until he pointed put how irrational Trump haters are being.

EXCEPT that he is mentally unfit to serve us..... and Ive been saying that for nearly two years now, LONG BEFORE it became POPULAR!!!! :p

Absolutely correct! There are those among us Trump is mentally ill-equipped to serve. Thank goodness! ;)

Consider yourself a VICTIM
24909562_508965832801931_1745468332064254450_n.jpg

Good grief - have you never heard of 'sarcasm'? :D

The mentally unfit are going to view Trump as mentally unfit - otherwise they'd be forced to examine their own mental instability. I fully support Trump and like what he's done - I believe that trying to declare him as mentally unfit is a dangerous road to go down. Circular firing squads are also dangerous. Do you understand?

EXCEPT that he is mentally unfit to serve us..... and Ive been saying that for nearly two years now, LONG BEFORE it became POPULAR!!!! :p

Absolutely correct! There are those among us Trump is mentally ill-equipped to serve. Thank goodness! ;)

Consider yourself a VICTIM
24909562_508965832801931_1745468332064254450_n.jpg

Good grief - have you never heard of 'sarcasm'? :D

The mentally unfit are going to view Trump as mentally unfit - otherwise they'd be forced to examine their own mental instability. I fully support Trump and like what he's done - I believe that trying to declare him as mentally unfit is a dangerous road to go down. Circular firing squads are also dangerous. Do you understand?

LOL of course I didn't do very well letting you know I was being that way too ooopsie...... Sometimes I use that word " YOU"/Yourself in the wrong dam context meaning often " YOU" means dumb ass Americans as a whole" sorry for the wrong take.

Bullshit, he has been a Democrat his entire adulthood and has never been a Republican. He was never stripped of his credentials, leftists weren't crying about him until he pointed put how irrational Trump haters are being.

DINO dude - through and through
How Alan Dershowitz Went From Hillary Donor to Trump’s Attack Dog on Russia
He's kinda like dry drunk Bob Bechtel - another token DINO Fox shill
He voted for Hillary, not Trump.

Only idiots voted for either one of them.
Dersh qualifies

Dersh qualifies
Well that is your opinion, it still doesn't make Dershy any less of a Democrat.

Dersh qualifies
Well that is your opinion, it still doesn't make Dershy any less of a Democrat.

It does in their heads, playing fantasy world never left their heads since grad K. =)

He's the ONLY principled lib I can think of.

Here's another:

9781621573708_p0_v4_s550x406.jpg

It makes you wonder wtf does it take to make them see what they are doing. They are as stupid as ANTIFA.

It proves that government school indoctrination, at least for the weak and the cowardly, is permanent.

Forum List

Back