Dershowitz: Dems declaring Trump mentally ill straight out of communist playbook

At this point he's a shill who will do or say anything for the right amount of money.
He's the ONLY principled lib I can think of.

Here's another:

9781621573708_p0_v4_s550x406.jpg
Haven't heard of her in years. Only know of her when I used to watch Hannity.

At this point he's a shill who will do or say anything for the right amount of money.

Here's another:

She moved to CNN.

I highly recommend the book.

You see the attacks on Trump....this, from Powers' book:
"Instead, [t]he illiberal left knows that delegitimization works, It is their strongest weapon ....If you can't suppress views you don't like with repressive laws, then delegitimize the people expressing them."

Kirsten Powers, "The Silencing: How The Left Is Killing Free Speech"

Spot on, huh?

Here's another:

She moved to CNN.

I highly recommend the book.

You see the attacks on Trump....this, from Powers' book:
"Instead, [t]he illiberal left knows that delegitimization works, It is their strongest weapon ....If you can't suppress views you don't like with repressive laws, then delegitimize the people expressing them."

Kirsten Powers, "The Silencing: How The Left Is Killing Free Speech"

Spot on, huh?
Sounds like Rules for Radicals

The left have no credibility here. No matter who it is, if a Republican is in the White House, the left will always claim they are stupid, or mentally unfit.

Harvard law school professor Alan Dershowitz warns that Democrats attempting to declare Trump mentally unfit to hold office is straight out of the Communist playbook of brutal regimes like Soviet Russia, who repressed and imprisoned political dissidents by declaring them to be mentally ill.
Dershowitz: Dems Declaring Trump Mentally Ill Straight Out of Communist Playbook
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problem is you can't tell idiots in the Obama Clinton trance a gawd dam thing they're to fkd up in the head to see what is right in front of them, They are like teenagers in love with a drug addict and mommy keeps telling you he's no good for you but you keep right on going until that final bitch slap wakes you the hell up.

14650578_317311621967354_6854337606840544542_n.jpg

15032136_327761637589019_1033829036432797816_n.jpg
Reverse/reverse psychology, wow it just never ends when it's circular...

Harvard law school professor Alan Dershowitz warns that Democrats attempting to declare Trump mentally unfit to hold office is straight out of the Communist playbook of brutal regimes like Soviet Russia, who repressed and imprisoned political dissidents by declaring them to be mentally ill.
Dershowitz: Dems Declaring Trump Mentally Ill Straight Out of Communist Playbook
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problem is you can't tell idiots in the Obama Clinton trance a gawd dam thing they're to fkd up in the head to see what is right in front of them, They are like teenagers in love with a drug addict and mommy keeps telling you he's no good for you but you keep right on going until that final bitch slap wakes you the hell up.

14650578_317311621967354_6854337606840544542_n.jpg

15032136_327761637589019_1033829036432797816_n.jpg

The fact is that Dershowitz is a Trump toady so anything he says is not to be taken seriously. Trump does have mental issues. To what extent is unknown. He acts like a petulant, 5 year old child at times.

Who is demanding the DOJ go after his political opponents. Trump is the one acting like a Nazi.

They tried the same thing with Reagan and Bush. Democrats resort to Alinsky's "rules for radicals" when they are plumb out of ideas. What defense would a president have when he was caught in a closet engaging in sodomy with an intern and then bombed Europe to deflect attention? Insanity would be appropriate.

Forum List

Back