DeSantis brings up an interesting point on someone he himself would have fired but Trump didn't

Well, I like both Trump and DeSantis but the latter brought up in an interview something I wondered about myself:

Why didn't Trump fire Fauci?

It's a question that has not been answered IMO
What did we know about Fauci at that point that he should have been fired for?

It has been answered because Trump was not inaugurated President for a second term in 2021.

In 2020 the administration was dealing with a new pandemic virus that nobody knew much about at the time. Certainly no heads of state were qualified to know exactly how to handle it, so they were all dependent on supposedly medical experts to advise them. Fauci and his team were the No. 1 'experts' to advise then President Trump.

When President Trump was urging states to start opening back up, the left wing looney governors refused to do so and devastated especially small businesses. Those who did reopen more quickly, i.e. South Dakota, Texas, Florida, etc. had far fewer side effects from COVID than did those Democrat controlled states who used Fauci's incompetent advice as their justification.

Once Fauci's incompetence and/or dishonesty became apparent to us all, I'm sure President Trump would have fired Fauci. Unfortunately he was already out of office and the current administration doesn't care about competence in anything.

The pandemic handbook from the Dubya presidency (2005) was really helpful in dealing with Zika and Ebola.

Trump threw it out, put Jared Kushner in charge and blames Fauci. Fauci was compromised because Trump regularly threatened to fire him.

The pandemic handbook from the Dubya presidency (2005) was really helpful in dealing with Zika and Ebola.

Trump threw it out, put Jared Kushner in charge and blames Fauci. Fauci was compromised because Trump regularly threatened to fire him.
Nonsense.

Well, I like both Trump and DeSantis but the latter brought up in an interview something I wondered about myself:

Why does De (or is it Duh)Santis go to a church with a minister who advocated killing gays?

It has been answered because Trump was not inaugurated President for a second term in 2021.

In 2020 the administration was dealing with a new pandemic virus that nobody knew much about at the time.

ok.

I was in a blue state during the plandemic

I remember I went into this public place and the person in charge was not happy with my choice of a mask, which was one of those shield things... clear plastic... made me put on a mask on top of that! (under that...)

I said to her "you're kidding me!"

I think I left rather than wear both... can't recall off the top o' my head... but I had similar experiences RE those *&^%$# masks that we now know do NO good

dumbass libs...

Assuming Trump wins, I think that would be a difference between Trump 1 and Trump 2. Trump 1 was learning the ropes and the Democrat hate was so intense. I think Trump II would be far less self restrained. I'm a DeSantis supporter, but to me, that's the biggest argument to vote for Trump and then support DeSantis in 2028

ok.

I was in a blue state during the plandemic

I remember I went into this public place and the person in charge was not happy with my choice of a mask, which was one of those shield things... clear plastic... made me put on a mask on top of that! (under that...)

I said to her "you're kidding me!"

I think I left rather than wear both... can't recall off the top o' my head... but I had similar experiences RE those *&^%$# masks that we now know do NO good

dumbass libs...

Yes I usually wore a triple ply mask with a filter which I think was probably as effective as anything less than a N-95 mask but most medical facilities around here required I replace it with a surgical mask which I doubt was really much if any better.

BUT. . .ALL the medical professionals supported the mask mandates and required them. There never was a federal mask mandate, only recommendations. The mandates were established by governors and local officials and medical institutions. We can't blame Trump for that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back