🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DeSantis draws huge cash haul from Trump donors

holy cow...DeSantis can actually win this thing...i'm starting to believe it more and more

the irony is strong in this story

DeSantis will make a great Presidential candidate for 2028.

As much as I would hate to lose DeSantis as a Governor, the fact is that this country needs an actual leader for once. Trump, for as much as I admired his policies, was divisive. Biden's just a fuckin' train wreck. Those on the left will say that the world was laughing at us because Trump was our President. Now they weep for us because Biden is.

We need to be respected around the world again. It's been a while since that happened.

It would happen under President DeSantis...
Trump is very divisive.

But the left will do the same shit to anyone. Will he ignore it and push to regroup or will he fire back in glee?

How Trump handled the left fed the left. But it's not like that takes much.

Trump is very divisive.

But the left will do the same shit to anyone. Will he ignore it and push to regroup or will he fire back in glee?

How Trump handled the left fed the left. But it's not like that takes much.
Trump is very divisive.

Define as I have never experienced a President in my lifetime that wasn't.

Ron’s strength as a politician is that he doesn’t give a fuck...Ron’s weakness as a politician is that he doesn’t give a fuck. Big donors? He doesn’t give a shit. Cancels on them all the time.

Ron’s strength as a politician is that he doesn’t give a fuck...Ron’s weakness as a politician is that he doesn’t give a fuck. Big donors? He doesn’t give a shit. Cancels on them all the time.
He has had deep pocket friends since his first State Assembly Run .

Forum List

Back