DeSantis In Trouble: Vaccines For Friends

Well he's my Governor and he's great. I got my first shot two weeks ago and am getting my second this Saturday. No problem at all.

Methinks the Op is jealous. LOL

Well he's my Governor and he's great. I got my first shot two weeks ago and am getting my second this Saturday. No problem at all.

Why do you even want a shot? It's all a hoax right?

Hey if they give it for free, which they did, I'll take it.

The Chinese virus isn't a hoax and if you think it is you sure are stupid. Its killed millions around the world. I know Pelousy told one and all it was nothing and not to worry about it but then she's a fucking idiot.

The Chinese virus isn't a hoax and if you think it is you sure are stupid. Its killed millions around the world. I know Pelousy told one and all it was nothing and not to worry about it but then she's a fucking idiot.
And you're over 65?

DeSantis troubles are a drop in the bucket compared to that idiot corrupt Democrat Governor of New York.

And you're over 65?

That I am. I'm not the only one getting shots though.

Yep, I may have awarded Governor Greg Abbott the Republican Dick of the Week Award a few days too early.

Then along come Ron DeSantis and Ted Cruz.

They are both out-Trumping TRUMP!!

DeSantis troubles are a drop in the bucket compared to that idiot corrupt Democrat Governor of New York.
Add DeSantis and Abbott to that list

Stop being a fucking Moon Bat shithead. It just makes you look like a fool when you post that mindless Moon Bat hate.

DeSantis and Abbott are two of the best governors in the country. A lot better than these Democrat shitheads that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground about anything except kissing the ass of the filthy Negroes, Unions and Environmental Wackos.

People all over the country are moving away from the Democrat controlled shitholes to both Florida and Texas because these states are free, prosperous and open. Hell, 1,000 people a day are moving out of Democrat controlled California because of the high taxes, erroneous regulations, piss poor management and filthy ass woke mentality of the assholes. A Democrat run state with the most poverty, highest taxation, most homeless, most Illegals, worst schools, most regulations, less Liberty and shitty corrupt state and local government.

Yep, I may have awarded Governor Greg Abbott the Republican Dick of the Week Award a few days too early.

Then along come Ron DeSantis and Ted Cruz.

They are both out-Trumping TRUMP!!

Enough Californians want Newsome recalled and Cuomo may go to jail. As long as the the Prog cities suffer more then others in Texas who really cares? Otherwise make an effort to upgrade the Non Prog areas first.

Hey what's the point of having friends in high places if ya can't get pushed to the front of the line...right?

No doubt...ANY governor who goes after Big Tech and their rabid censorship is going to face Hell Fire and Brimstone from the

"YOU Shut the fuck up!!!" .....LEFT

Rick DeSantis for PRESIDENT 2024 !!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back