DeSantis In Trouble: Vaccines For Friends

Hey what's the point of having friends in high places if ya can't get pushed to the front of the line...right?
Here is her apology (begins at 17:00). It's unclear to me how it implicates DeSantis in any wrongdoing. My interpretation of when she said she did exactly what DeSantis wanted her to do, she was referring to getting an additional 3000 people in her county vaccinated by bringing an additional "pop up clinic" there.

The county commissioner who speaks directly after Baugh says that she doesn't think DeSantis knew anything about a VIP list.

Obviously, governors can't possibly personally manage the administering of doses throughout their states.

Last edited:
No, my last name is French. A French = Anthony French.

I'm American, bro.
thats even better....you should be able to figure out what i was saying....bro...
You were saying that I am unable to give criticism to Democratic governors. Which is ridiculous.

For example, Governor Cuomo, if everything turns out to be true, needs to resign. And he's a Democrat.

No, my last name is French. A French = Anthony French.

I'm American, bro.
thats even better....you should be able to figure out what i was saying....bro...
You were saying that I am unable to give criticism to Democratic governors. Which is ridiculous.

For example, Governor Cuomo, if everything turns out to be true, needs to resign. And he's a Democrat.
ok thanks for clearing that up....

Hey what's the point of having friends in high places if ya can't get pushed to the front of the line...right?

I've been hearing lots of stories about vaccine cronyism and nepotism across the country - even in my little country area. It's sad...

Forum List

Back