DeSantis is vowing to sign a constitutional carry gun law, as 25 states already have, before he leaves office, which could be this year

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
constitutional carry legislation allows folks to carry handguns without a concealed weapons license or permit.

constitutional carry legislation allows folks to carry handguns without a concealed weapons license or permit.

Charlie Christ is a weenie ex Republican pussy. I have openly carried in Arizona and Virginia and never had to draw my weapon. Today i conceal carry in Floor E. Da. and still havent needed to draw. If more LAW ABIDING CITIZENS carried openly, then criminal thugs would move to blue states where they can prey on the defenseless..

We need a national carry "reciprocity" law, otherwise you can get arrested driving thru a blue state.
"Permitted in one, permitted in all"

Charlie Christ is a weenie ex Republican pussy. I have openly carried in Arizona and Virginia and never had to draw my weapon. Today i conceal carry in Floor E. Da. and still havent needed to draw. If more LAW ABIDING CITIZENS carried openly, then criminal thugs would move to blue states where they can prey on the defenseless..
I don't openly carry as I feel no need to scare the straights or show possible perps what they are facing, less they shoot the guy with the gun first.

We need a national carry "reciprocity" law, otherwise you can get arrested driving thru a blue state.
I think carry reciprocity would be a wonderful thing for permit holders. Good Constitutional move, reciprocity of official action among the states.

I am waiting for the day when a blue state sheriff pulls me over finds out i conceal carry legally, and tries to arrest me. I will ask them if they recognized a homosexual marriage license from another state? If so, then he must recognize a conceal carry permit from another state, through the equal protection clause.

For God sakes people, isn't there enough crisis around without imagining a bill that hasn't been drafted?

For God sakes people, isn't there enough crisis around without imagining a bill that hasn't been drafted?
Who knows what EVIL is happening behind closed doors of the Demoncrooks on the hill? Maybe it has been drafted and is going through the final edit, to make sure they havent forgotten anything?

I am waiting for the day when a blue state sheriff pulls me over finds out i conceal carry legally, and tries to arrest me. I will ask them if they recognized a homosexual marriage license from another state? If so, then he must recognize a conceal carry permit from another state, through the equal protection clause.
Oh, yeah, that'll do the trick. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Have nice weekend and good luck getting your weapon back.
1651275538004.png

Forum List

Back