DeSantis knows how we won so many wars

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
DeSantis would make a great CIC.

Obviously some liberals disagree.

---Welcoming the panel Tuesday, following Memorial Day, MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace couldn't fathom why a Republican politician would be going after the military or suddenly opposing the military because they accept LGBTQ+, women, and people of color into the armed forces and reserves.---

---Welcoming the panel Tuesday, following Memorial Day, MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace couldn't fathom why a Republican politician would be going after the military or suddenly opposing the military because they accept LGBTQ+, women, and people of color into the armed forces and reserves.---

Lol damn hating gay people is the only qualification republicans need for anything

That religious institutions are the most prolific child grooming and trafficking entities in human history, continuing to do so today.

I dont go to church nor do I support any religion.
We need to stop all types of child molestors.
But you seem to be supporting the leftist child moletors while damning the Catholic Preist.
So tell me how that works?

I dont go to church nor do I support any religion.
We need to stop all types of child molestors.
But you seem to be supporting the leftist child moletors while damning the Catholic Preist.
So tell me how that works?
You have fabricated the child molesters you are going after, giving extra breathing room to the actual ones.

I wonder if DeSantis ever heard of Freidrich Wilhelm von Steuben.

Holy shit. Have you lived under a rock your entire life? Just last week Illinois announced the discovery of 2,000 children sexually abused by the catholic church.

You didn't think there were homosexuals in the Catholic church too?

Forum List

Back