DeSantis on being attacked by Trump and the corporate media

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis implicitly punched back at Donald Trump on Tuesday, saying that his landslide reelection victory speaks louder than bombastic rhetoric after Trump had attacked him.

"One of the things I’ve learned in this job is when you’re doing, when you’re leading, when you’re getting things done, you take incoming fire — that’s just the nature of it," DeSantis began.

"I roll out of bed in the morning, I’ve got corporate media outlets that have a spasm, just the fact that I’m getting up in the morning, and it’s constantly attacking, and this is just what’s happened," he continued. "I don’t think any governor got attacked more, particularly by corporate media, than me over my four-year term."

Well said.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis implicitly punched back at Donald Trump on Tuesday, saying that his landslide reelection victory speaks louder than bombastic rhetoric after Trump had attacked him.

"One of the things I’ve learned in this job is when you’re doing, when you’re leading, when you’re getting things done, you take incoming fire — that’s just the nature of it," DeSantis began.

"I roll out of bed in the morning, I’ve got corporate media outlets that have a spasm, just the fact that I’m getting up in the morning, and it’s constantly attacking, and this is just what’s happened," he continued. "I don’t think any governor got attacked more, particularly by corporate media, than me over my four-year term."

Well said.

Playing victim?

Well said.
Well, I guess the tard herd was right about a pending civil war.

They just didn't know it would be within their own party. :lol:

ahhh i dont care who wins as long as they both get in some good licks

:hyper:
Should we toss them into a mud pit in the nude and televise it live on air and the winner will be king for a day?

Well said.
It make me wonder why Trump is so hell bent on smearing DeSantis?

civil-war.jpg

Well said.
Wow, he sounds a LOT like Trump. :auiqs.jpg:
Very victimish....:)

He is a million times worse than Trump….and the next Pub POTUS candidate will be a million times worse than DeSantis, and the person after that is a million times worse than that person.

BLAH BLAH BLAH.

You fucking cult dipshits are a broken record. STFU.
Hey, loosen your grip on those pearls. :)
Most Republicans are really good when it comes to playing the victim. WAH....they attack me!!
Happens when you abandon any sense of trying to play the middle and just cater to the extremes.
Goes for Trump...and DeSantis. We'll see if Ron has any popularity pull beyond Florida.
My guess?..is he won't even run in 2024.

Hey, loosen your grip on those pearls. :)
Most Republicans are really good when it comes to playing the victim. WAH....they attack me!!
Happens when you abandon any sense of trying to play the middle and just cater to the extremes.
Goes for Trump...and DeSantis. We'll see if Ron has any popularity pull beyond Florida.
My guess?..is he won't even run in 2024.

Million times worse.

You know you are FOS.

You claim Biden and Fetterman are not at all mentally compromised. So STFU.

ahhh i dont care who wins as long as they both get in some good licks

:hyper:
I realize you don't care about anything other than DNC control over the universe.

We know.

All they hype about Trump being a threat to democracy and being Hitler was all BS

That is why democrats like yourself funded GOP Congressmen that Trump endorsed.

I realize you don't care about anything other than DNC control over the universe.

We know.

All they hype about Trump being a threat to democracy and being Hitler was all BS

That is why democrats like yourself funded GOP Congressmen that Trump endorsed.

Thank you for your heartfelt emotional response. However misguided the attempt. Politics should be ruled by facts and data, and proven results. The proven result of a Trump presidency was death, disease and debt for the American people.

How many times do the voters need to reject Donald Trump, and everything he stands for, before you gullible fools get the message????

The Democrats will likely find a way to screw it up but having a civil war in the Republican Party is a plus for the nation given the GOP's behavior as of late.

Forum List

Back