DeSantis Scorches Leftists on Martha's Vineyard Illegals. Democrats' "Virtue Signaling is a Fraud"

Martha's Vineyard got sent 50 migrants, 1% of what Texas sees some days....

They declared a humanitarian crisis...

1663287803976.png
1663287827222.png

[link to tweet]

Like the Berlin Airlift we will have the Marthas Vineyard Airlift. There will be a checkpoint at the Ted Kennedy Bridge. There will be plaque for Mary Jo of course.

Every time a leftists opens his or her mouth it just exposes their hypocrisy even more. The Repubs are going in dry!

Poor DeSantis. Wants to throw red meat to his followers so bad that he ships illegals from Texas (with a stop in Florida) to Massachusettes!

In other words, he couldn't find any illegals in Florida to deport! Anything to scam the trumptards!

But, I'm curious. Doesn't that make DeSantis a coyote? You know people who smuggle illegal immigrants across the border? :auiqs.jpg:

Like the Berlin Airlift we will have the Marthas Vineyard Airlift. There will be a checkpoint at the Ted Kennedy Bridge. There will be plaque for Mary Jo of course.

Free welcome drink at the Black Dog Tavern!

Poor DeSantis. Wants to throw red meat to his followers so bad that he ships illegals from Texas (with a stop in Florida) to Massachusettes!

In other words, he couldn't find any illegals in Florida to deport! Anything to scam the trumptards!

But, I'm curious. Doesn't that make DeSantis a coyote? You know people who smuggle illegal immigrants across the border? :auiqs.jpg:
its so cute how you say the stupidest of shit.

so he’s also helping the people of TX? wow great for him…very presidential

Every time a leftists opens his or her mouth it just exposes their hypocrisy even more. The Repubs are going in dry!

This Martha's Vineyard move is one of the greatest political plays of all time. It exposes leftist elitist hypocrisy like nothing else. You can bet the libs will put on a show with these few illegals, photo ops with them being fed, and so forth. But you also know those people will be shipped off once this dies down.. They can't stay.

Last edited:

You are slowly cornering half the population. Where they live you live off of and then criticize them for what they provide. Millions of illegals have been sent to areas that were red on purpose.

Oh hey, I know, perhaps we can send an illegal, or 10, to every liberal who supports open border policy. Scour Twitter, FB and political message boards.

They'll get quiet real quick.

Forum List

Back