DeSantis Scorches Leftists on Martha's Vineyard Illegals. Democrats' "Virtue Signaling is a Fraud"

Every time a leftists opens his or her mouth it just exposes their hypocrisy even more. The Repubs are going in dry!

Oooooooh! Shiny object. Duh Santis sent 50, yes 50!, illegals to an island off the coast of Massachusetts.

Golly gee!

Theater for the rubes.

I wonder how many 0bama will take in. His mansion has plenty of room. 7000 square feet.

Guys, just remember one thing. Marxist leaders NEVER do without. They ALWAYS live in opulence.

Who is overreacting? Those who scream day and night about the "invasion" at our Southern border. That's who.

And that's who Duh Santis is playing to.
This problem has been going on for many years. And you know it. We gotta turn the country blue you know. You won't like mass poverty when it gets here.

You mean letting illegals into the country?
I mean another shitty politician bringing shame on our state trying to use it as a stepping stone to higher office. He always seems bored to tears doing ordinary governor stuff unless he is doing something shitty to get on national TV.

This problem has been going on for many years. And you know it. We gotta turn the country blue you know. You won't like mass poverty when it gets here.
Gosh, if the Demonrats were trying to turn the country blue, why are they hellbent on making the aborting of black babies their number one priority?

Think, man! Think!

Last edited:
Gosh, if the Demonrats were trying to turn the country blue, why are they hellbent on making the aborting of black babies their number one priority?

Think, man! Think!
Abortion of black babies is nothing to what is born and there are many. The black population is growing with many not doing well.

I mean another shitty politician bringing shame on our state trying to use it as a stepping stone to higher office. He always seems bored to tears doing ordinary governor stuff unless he is doing something shitty to get on national TV.
Many of the people that live there have large properties. I see low-income housing and wind farms galore.

63 million abortions since Roe! Without Roe, we'd be so deep blue by now that Republicans would be campaigning on free puppies for hookers just to get votes.

Think, man! Think!
One wonders when you will open your home to illegal immigrants?

Poor DeSantis. Wants to throw red meat to his followers so bad that he ships illegals from Texas (with a stop in Florida) to Massachusettes!

In other words, he couldn't find any illegals in Florida to deport! Anything to scam the trumptards!

But, I'm curious. Doesn't that make DeSantis a coyote? You know people who smuggle illegal immigrants across the border? :auiqs.jpg:
Was your Vegetable Messiah a "coyote' every time he flew illegals around the country in the middle of the night to unsuspecting towns?

Abortion of black babies is nothing to what is born and there are many. The black population is growing with many not doing well.
63 million abortions since Roe! Without Roe, we'd be so deep blue by now that Republicans would be campaigning on free puppies for hookers just to get votes.

Think, man. Think!

De Santis took a page out of Saul Alinski and used it against the left:

"Force your opponents to live up to their stated principles".

Who is overreacting? Those who scream day and night about the "invasion" at our Southern border. That's who.

And that's who Duh Santis is playing to.
Joe has been flying illegals to all areas of the nation. Especially areas that are red.

1663290612993.png

Oooooooh! Shiny object. Duh Santis sent 50, yes 50!, illegals to an island off the coast of Massachusetts.

Golly gee!

Theater for the rubes.
And your Fellow Travelers are shitting themselves over it.

Fucking hilarious. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back