DeSantis, Scott, Haley….are they really just running for Vice President?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
It’s early but Trump wins the nomination by a landslide with the way the polls look right now….Can another candidate close the gap? Have they already conceded and are they really just running for VP?

It’s early but Trump wins the nomination by a landslide with the way the polls look right now….Can another candidate close the gap? Have they already conceded and are they really just running for VP?
You never know what the future holds. I'm sure some of them are thinking Trump might not make it for one reason or another so they want to be at the top of the line in case of that. I doubt that all of them would accept a VP under Trump, although I'm sure at least some of them would. I have two main concerns with Trump becoming the nominee:

1. he would be more interested in seeking revenge than in running the country, not that he doesn't deserve revenge. He certainly does. But, his revenge is not in the best interest of American citizens.

2. There are few left who could work out long term under Trump, whether it be from dog catcher up to VP. His revolving door has spun a large hole into the ground.

You never know what the future holds. I'm sure some of them are thinking Trump might not make it for one reason or another so they want to be at the top of the line in case of that. I doubt that all of them would accept a VP under Trump, although I'm sure at least some of them would. I have two main concerns with Trump becoming the nominee:

1. he would be more interested in seeking revenge than in running the country, not that he doesn't deserve revenge. He certainly does. But, his revenge is not in the best interest of American citizens.

2. There are few left who could work out long term under Trump, whether it be from dog catcher up to VP. His revolving door has spun a large hole into the ground.
1. Revenge and rooting out corruption are two sides of the same coin. Would you rather have neither?

2. It would only be for a single term, and the VP would become a presumptive presidential nominee in 2028.

I don't think DeSantis is interested in being VP, but most of the others are.

1. Revenge and rooting out corruption are two sides of the same coin. Would you rather have neither?

2. It would only be for a single term, and the VP would become a presumptive presidential nominee in 2028.

I don't think DeSantis is interested in being VP, but most of the others are.
It's easy for revenge to go too far. I don't know how many of the choices would be interested in being Trump's VP. And, it goes way beyond just VP. We've got a slew of cabinet members and other appointee departments where many just don't want to work for Trump.

No. Unlike those of you brainwashed in the Cult, they realize Trump is a loser and will lead to four more years of Biden in a landslide.

No. Unlike those of you brainwashed in the Cult, they realize Trump is a loser and will lead to four more years of Biden in a landslide.
Hmmm…I’m thinking ignorant fence-sitting fools have become wiser…They got the greater of two evils shoved right up their retarded asses since they voted for Mickey Mouse….they have to be sick and tired of $5 fuel, millions of XXXXX-meister, high interest rates and a total embarrassment of an administration comprised of circus side-show freaks and unqualified hood rats with the ’right’ skin color.

dblack
Golfing Gator
pknopp
Unkotare

Last edited by a moderator:
I say none of the GOP candidates jumping in the race against Trump will be selected as his VP, too much bad blood. Maybe Scott if they don't get nasty attacking each other.

Hmmm…I’m thinking ignorant fence-sitting fools have become wiser…They got the greater of two evils shoved right up their retarded asses since they voted for Mickey Mouse….they have to be sick and tired of $5 fuel, millions of XXXXX-meister, high interest rates and a total embarrassment of an administration comprised of circus side-show freaks and unqualified hood rats with the ’right’ skin color.

dblack
Golfing Gator
pknopp
Unkotare
Hey there pencil dick - you push me off the fence and I won't land on your side. Is that really what you want?

Tim Scott as VP for either Trump or DeSantis is the worse case scenario for liberals.
Rapist Donald at the top of the Republican ticket, no matter who his VP choice is, is the BEST case scenario for the Democrats.

Desantis is not running for VP.

If the Republicans choose to put a rapist at the top of their ticket, they will have no one but themselves to blame for losing.

Do you think this won't have a negative impact on down ballot candidates?

All the rapist has to do is keep calling women nasty and saying they must be bleeding from their wherever, and all the GOP has to do is put the sex offender pig at the top of their ticket, for us to witness the worst political blunder of all time.

The Republicans have been the most submissive spineless cucks in history, but it will be interesting to see just how much more craven they can be.

The GOP's only hopes are either the economy tanking or Biden's brain blowing up, or both. I have no doubt they pray for both every day. The more America suffers, the more gleeful they will be.

Trump-Santos-2024.jpg

I say none of the GOP candidates jumping in the race against Trump will be selected as his VP, too much bad blood. Maybe Scott if they don't get nasty attacking each other.
Trump will always turn on his political rivals. He also has a habit of turning on the people he claimed to love (Pence, for example). Nobody wants s that. None of those mentioned will take th #2 spot

Hey there pencil dick - you push me off the fence and I won't land on your side. Is that really what you want?
Even you aren’t stupid enough to do the same retarded shit twice and vote for $5 fuel, high interest rates, millions of wetbacks and an administration comprised of circus side-show freaks and unqualified negroes and faggots.

Meister isn’t wetback a very political word? Isn’t this a political forum?
E4F19605-66B2-4597-8647-C013C7661E87.jpeg

Even you aren’t stupid enough to do the same retarded shit twice and vote for $5 fuel, high interest rates, millions of wetbacks and an administration comprised of circus side-show freaks and unqualified negroes and faggots.
Ok, you're right. I'm not voting Democrat. Never have. You just have your panties in a bunch because I won't vote for your douchebag either. Sorry. Do better.

Forum List

Back