DeSantis, Scott, Haley….are they really just running for Vice President?

Ok, you're right. I'm not voting Democrat. Never have. You just have your panties in a bunch because I won't vote for your douchebag either. Sorry. Do better.
But you actually did. You just don't understand how you put him in office.

Silence = Consent

Trump seems to favor loyalty over other qualities.

I predict he selects Jim Jordan as his running mate.

But you actually did. You just don't understand how you put him in office.
This nonsense again? You realize Democrats say exactly the same thing, right? When I refused to vote for Hillary, they claimed I was responsible for Trump getting elected. The ugly truth is, the only people responsible for electing these jackasses are the idiot motherfuckers who vote for them.
Silence = Consent
Oh I wasn't silent.

Even you aren’t stupid enough to do the same retarded shit twice and vote for $5 fuel, high interest rates, millions of wetbacks and an administration comprised of circus side-show freaks and unqualified negroes and faggots.

Meister isn’t wetback a very political word? Isn’t this a political forum?
View attachment 788569
It's considered a racial slur

It's considered a racial slur
It’s a political word used to describe criminal trespassers breaking into our nation against the peoples will.
We don’t want to hurt the feelings of criminals huh?

See what’s happening here?
Wetbacks>Illegal Aliens>Illegals>Undocumented Immigrants>Immigrants>Dreamers>Migrants>Asylum Seekers>Refugees

Last edited:
Vice President or a cabinet position might be their goal, but any one of them is better than the zombie occupying the Oval Office today.

Forum List

Back