DeSantis signs 6 week (limit) abortion ban

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

OK, I heard this on Fox the other day. This link may be a little out-dated because it addresses the ban possibly being passed & I am pretty certain it did pass

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
It won't help him become president. Don't forget I said it.

It won't help him become president. Don't forget I said it.
keep up the subterfuge

Most Americans want restrictions on abortion and many want it banned completely.

And some realize they have to compromise at this time in history because Dims in state legislatures and in DC find it "extreme" to save the lives of younger children...

Yep, we girls need to be kept barefoot and in the kitchen. Vote all republicans OUT!!! Every goddamn one;.
People like yourself who are deranged and incoherent single-issue voters are exactly why this country is in such dire straights. I am willing to bet the house that you voted against Trump because of another single-issue mistake. All the good he accomplished didn't matter to you because you are infected with TDS.

People like yourself who are deranged and incoherent single-issue voters are exactly why this country is in such dire straights. I am willing to bet the house that you voted against Trump because of another single-issue mistake. All the good he accomplished didn't matter to you because you are infected with TDS.
exactly

all the good he did doesn't matter

because he helped rid of Roe

now many will not be able to murder their children @ will... and these morally vaccuous libtards are enraged about that

damn it, we must, we must be able to kill them... ! What's wrong with you crazy pro-life people! ??

OK, I heard this on Fox the other day. This link may be a little out-dated because it addresses the ban possibly being passed & I am pretty certain it did pass

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
Now we just need some leaders who'll sign a ZERO week ban. Life begins at conception.

Now we just need some leaders who'll sign a ZERO week ban. Life begins at conception.
totally agree

and a lot of Americans do. It's just that the lib drowns out our voices... makes it look like everyone in Ruraltown America is as perverse and twisted as ... Nazi Peloooser (pelosi)

Forum List

Back