DeSantis signs 6 week (limit) abortion ban

I would have been more comfortable with a 15 week guardrail but at least FL still has legal abortion.

Again, a legislature decides a issue that the voters should have decided for good and all.

Yep, we girls need to be kept barefoot and in the kitchen. Vote all republicans OUT!!! Every goddamn one;.
Why can’t you drag your whore ass to a clinic within six weeks? You that fucking worthless and lazy? No man wants you in his kitchen one night stand. You’ll never get dinner done on time.

Yep, we girls need to be kept barefoot and in the kitchen. Vote all republicans OUT!!! Every goddamn one;.
Life is short. Many women like many guys in employment are not happy. The more women at home, the more men are producing and not undereducated and less as gang members or just losing in life. Utopia does not exist. We are destabilizing as a nation. when it gets here, see the tolerance everyone has as life is much more difficult.

I would have been more comfortable with a 15 week guardrail but at least FL still has legal abortion.

Again, a legislature decides an issue that the voters should have decided for good and all.
Why do you need almost four months for that decision?

Again, a legislature decides a issue that the voters should have decided for good and all.
why do you think it is OK to murder those who cannot defend themselves and have done no wrong?

:rolleyes:

Meh, whatever. :dunno:

I'm sure Jesus will not be saying Whatever when you meet him after death

"thou shalt not murder" is still valid whether you think it should be or not. Who cares what you think? You are not God

Oh, a holy-roller. That explains it. Carry on.
abortion is murder regardless of religion, so that line doesn't work.

People who abort a child are murderers

thosse who advocate such are accomplices to murder

Truth does not change...

Forum List

Back