DeSantis signs big tax break package, including reductions on gas, diapers, other items...biggest tax cuts in Florida history to fight "Bidenflation"!

hey, buying votes is NOT welfare...

A total of $200 billion in COVID rescue dollars is going toward Florida's one-month gas holiday that starts in October. Through the measure, drivers and motorcyclists will save 25 cents per gallon.

Florida's relief at the gas pump will come ahead of the gubernatorial election, set for November 8. DeSantis is expected to easily win re-election and is also considered to be a top contender for the White House in 2024, particularly if former President Donald Trump doesn't run.

The money that will be used comes out of thin air? Your logic seems to think that.
No, the money I make comes from my work....people pay me, in FL the Govt isn't taxing as much, so the people that earn their money get to keep more of it...that's not welfare. That's me keeping more that I earn...hence a tax break

A total of $200 billion in COVID rescue dollars is going toward Florida's one-month gas holiday that starts in October. Through the measure, drivers and motorcyclists will save 25 cents per gallon.

Florida's relief at the gas pump will come ahead of the gubernatorial election, set for November 8. DeSantis is expected to easily win re-election and is also considered to be a top contender for the White House in 2024, particularly if former President Donald Trump doesn't run.
Why bother to explain to the dumbest party of fools ever?

No, the money I make comes from my work....people pay me, in FL the Govt isn't taxing as much, so the people that earn their money get to keep more of it...that's not welfare. That's me keeping more that I earn...hence a tax break
What is the sales tax rate on a used vehicle and how much does it cost to transfer and tag a vehicle in Florida?

He's "buying" votes, by using the money to help fund his Govt, that the Dems passed?

Just curious, did you claim the Dems were "buying" votes when they passed it?

Nice of you to explain your position but I'm afraid you missed where and who will pay for DeSantis' tax break.

Nice of you to explain your position but I'm afraid you missed where and who will pay for DeSantis' tax break.
The Dems...ya'll passed the "Covid" relief bill that gave the Govt of FL money. Now they can fund their Govt, and fight back against the inflation that bill caused to begin with,

That's smart Governing down in FL

The good news is I’m in Miami Florida in an area where gas is really cheap. The bad news is I’ll probably get shot if I get out of my car because im in the middle of the damn hood

And how much more money do you figure you’ll be putting back in your pocket?

Forum List

Back