DeSantis signs big tax break package, including reductions on gas, diapers, other items...biggest tax cuts in Florida history to fight "Bidenflation"!

interesting. i wish i followed each individual state's politics more...except Hawaii, they're not serious lol
yeah but that nutty chick looks good in a bikini.

I don't miss Colo because its gone so Calif. And Wyo was .... fucking neanderathal. Everything is about mining and oil because everything in wyo is about mining and oil. LOL My wife's friend found NYC unliveable. My kid left Philly with the pandemic.

Our econ module here in Miss seems shortsighted but maybe not. For the first 25 years I lived here, the gop believed in more education would lead to more and better jobs.

Whatta I know? Now we don't want any more large corp manufacturing. Agriculture with low skilled workers is fine. We are losing the smartest graduates who go elsewhere for better jobs. BUT the econ is expanding with FEWER workers, so we can cut taxes and keep more. Salaries are stagnant, and home values too. But if there's no inflation, that doesn't hurt. It still costs less to live here, and if taxes go away you keep more.

Did any of the RWingers bother to read the article and where the money comes from? I seriously doubt it.
frum them rich blue states that give it ter us'n who are hard working christin folk who deserve it.

Well if Latrissa hasn’t paid taxes, then why should she get a benefit of a tax reduction?
To be fair if she is filling-up she pays the gas tax and she won't get it back when she files.

Assuming that's what you are talking about.

Leeching, I never got a PPP loan.
I never said you did. Neither did I. But I don’t see a problem with reducing taxes for hard-working Americans. That’s what Trump did, and the economy was going gangbusters before the Chinese their virus in the world.

Speaking of which, shouldn’t they have to pay SOMETHING to offset the damage they caused?

I never said you did. Neither did I. But I don’t see a problem with reducing taxes for hard-working Americans. That’s what Trump did, and the economy was going gangbusters before the Chinese their virus in the world.

Speaking of which, shouldn’t they have to pay SOMETHING to offset the damage they caused?

Republicans, Not Biden, Are About to Raise Your Taxes​

https://www.nytimes.com › 2020/10/31 › opinion › repub...

Oct 31, 2020 — President Trump built in tax increases beginning in 2021, for nearly everyone but those at the very top.

To be fair if she is filling-up she pays the gas tax and she won't get it back when she files.

Assuming that's what you are talking about.
I’m lost. People are complaining that non-contributors to the federal government won’t be able to get back the gas tax because she doesn’t pay taxes in the first place?

I’m lost. People are complaining that non-contributors to the federal government won’t be able to get back the gas tax because she doesn’t pay taxes in the first place?
Pay them no mind, they're retarded. The sad part is that they can vote.

I can't speak to FL's financial situation but here in Virginia we have a surplus that would have more than paid for the gas tax holiday.

Is it "welfare" to return a surplus to the tax-payer in such a way?.....Everyone that fills-up pays that tax, well to do or "poor" alike.

No the dems did it out of shear spite to fuck over Virginians for tossing 2/3rds of them out of power....Hopefully we get shed of the rest of the dem slags in 2023.
Agree. The Dems would cut off their noses to spite their face if it meant they could give a minor scratch to a Republican.

So, most who know him, think he's an unmitigated little, vindictive, corrupt prick.
We lived up in Flowood for a decade or so, just outside Jackson. I never paid much attention to the politics but I do recall a local radio host who was a black conservative. I can't remember his name but it was cool to hear Rush Limbaugh with a local accent ;)

I was on my way home one evening and nearly ran off the road laughing after he said his solution for Dem complaints about hunger and homelessness was to feed the homeless to the hungry :auiqs.jpg:

frum them rich blue states that give it ter us'n who are hard working christin folk who deserve it.
You who support Prog politicians told people they know better. Since Trump was elected in 2016. It was a war every day. Biden hit the race track when he was sworn in not running but in a comatose position with anchors tied to him by the Prog agendas designed to hurt our economy. Every EO was anti economy and even the bills passed were nothing but pork for the Progs, the unions and to pay off the idiot Prog politicians who destroyed their states from Covid. We even now beg OPEC for oil production increases. We had the ability to produce for ourselves all of these years and Trump was the one who showed us the way.

Forum List

Back