Descendant of Pocahontas: Not Offended By Trump But fake Indian Lizzie is Too funny!

People like Porreco lose their leftwing endorsement the moment they deviate from the approved Liberal dogma. I can't remember if there are any Uncle Tom equivalents for Indians but I sure the hate will flow.

lolol, why would liberals endorse a rightwinger? Are you fucking daft?
She is from a "special status" group Liberals automatically assume these people are Liberals.

Are you lying about me again?
Look at how Black people are treated by the left if they display even the smallest amount of Conservatism.

And that's different from how white conservatives are treated?

Are you contrasting that to how black liberals are treated by conservatives?

whitehousewatermelons.jpg

LOL The treasonous fat senile old orange clown is certainly not a hero to one of the great Indian Nations, the Lakota. In fact, I doubt that many Native Americans have much use for the fat old slob.

Many of my Navajo friends have long been republican voters based on the premises of "less government intrusion,"......"religious values," and "family values."..............BUT, since the advent of the orange clown, most of them have stated NO MORE!!!

What Trump has done is to actually turn away (mostly in AZ) a substantial faction of conservative voters from the GOP.....not only because of the idiot-in-chief, but because the rest of the GOP doesn't have the balls to call this idiot out....OPENLY.
Know any good less expensive fifth wheel rv lots other than quartzite?

People like Porreco lose their leftwing endorsement the moment they deviate from the approved Liberal dogma. I can't remember if there are any Uncle Tom equivalents for Indians but I sure the hate will flow.

She is from a "special status" group Liberals automatically assume these people are Liberals.

Look at how Black people are treated by the left if they display even the smallest amount of Conservatism.
Herman Cain is a prime example.

Herman Cain is an idiot, black, white, or plaid.

Oh this is suweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! He apparently asked her directly if she was offended by him mocking Warren and using Pocahontas.

So shut up snowflakes. The man made a joke mocking Warren. And she should be mocked on a continual basis for pretending to be First Nations.

Here's the response:

It turns out that an actual descendant of Pocahontas does not take any offense to President Donald Trump jokingly referring to Elizabeth Warren as “Pocahontas.”

In a September interview with Sky News, Debbie “White Dove” Porreco said that Trump once asked her if it offended her that he used the name “Pocahontas” to refer to the Democratic senator.

“I know that he uses ‘Pocahontas’ sometimes with Elizabeth Warren,” Porreco explained.

“He said, ‘well does that offend you when I use that?’ And I told him no, it doesn’t offend me.”

Screen-Shot-2017-11-28-at-1.09.01-PM-e1511892605917.png

“If Pocahontas were alive today, she would be very proud of President Trump,” Porreco said. “Just like Pocahontas was a heroine, Donald Trump is going to be our hero.”

ACTUAL Descendant Of Pocahontas THROWS DYNAMITE At Elizabeth Warren

You do like to wallow in the mud with these yellow journalists. Poor Tucker Carlson, trying to hard to be relevant.
Trump's trained seals want to keep you fucking idiots entertained while Kim Jong Un launches an ICBM that can go 8100 miles. So keep it up, dumbass.
May the next Hwasong-15 launched land right in front of your trailer.

Oh this is suweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! He apparently asked her directly if she was offended by him mocking Warren and using Pocahontas.

So shut up snowflakes. The man made a joke mocking Warren. And she should be mocked on a continual basis for pretending to be First Nations.

Here's the response:

It turns out that an actual descendant of Pocahontas does not take any offense to President Donald Trump jokingly referring to Elizabeth Warren as “Pocahontas.”

In a September interview with Sky News, Debbie “White Dove” Porreco said that Trump once asked her if it offended her that he used the name “Pocahontas” to refer to the Democratic senator.

“I know that he uses ‘Pocahontas’ sometimes with Elizabeth Warren,” Porreco explained.

“He said, ‘well does that offend you when I use that?’ And I told him no, it doesn’t offend me.”

Screen-Shot-2017-11-28-at-1.09.01-PM-e1511892605917.png

“If Pocahontas were alive today, she would be very proud of President Trump,” Porreco said. “Just like Pocahontas was a heroine, Donald Trump is going to be our hero.”

ACTUAL Descendant Of Pocahontas THROWS DYNAMITE At Elizabeth Warren

The trouble is that he got the joke wrong. It is "Fauxcahontas". The families that were at the ceremony were not happy about it. It was not the the fact that he used the word Pocahontas but the fact that he brought politics into a non-political event. If Trump wants to allegedly make jokers then make jokes about himself the way PRESIDENT Reagan did.

Herman Cain is a't like hlim idiot, black, white, or plaid.
Herman Cain is not the only black conservative treated like shit by the left.

They play the uncle Tom card on them immediately.

If Conservatives treat Blacks anyway its because of their political beliefs. You lefties treat Black conservative the way you do based on the belief that all minorities should be leftist.

I'm no fan of Elizabeth Warren, she's way too wacky. Someone needs to prescribe Quaaludes to the women.
But to justify Trump's racial slur, using one distant decedent of Pocohontas, means basically, nothing.
America's Native Americans, as a whole don't agree.
The National Congress of American Indians (NCAI) was quick to condemn Mr. Trump for using a slur against Warren that overshadowed the intent of the ceremony.
"We regret that the President's use of the name Pocahontas as a slur to insult a political adversary is overshadowing the true purpose of today's White House ceremony," stated NCAI President Jefferson Keel, a decorated U.S. Army officer and Vietnam War combat veteran. "Today was about recognizing the remarkable courage and invaluable contributions of our Native code talkers. That's who we honor today and everyday -- the three code talkers present at the White House representing the 10 other elderly living code talkers who were unable to join them, and the hundreds of other code talkers from the Cherokee, Choctaw, Comanche, Lakota, Meskwaki, Mohawk, Navajo, Tlingit, and other tribes who served during World Wars I and II."

<snip>
The Navajo Nation, too, weighed in, saying that it "does not want to engage in this dialogue between" Warren and Mr. Trump, but the group's president, Russell Begaye, complained that "in this day and age, all tribal nations still battle insensitive references to our people.The prejudice that Native American people face is an unfortunate historical legacy."
Native Americans respond to Trump's Pocahontas comment
John Norwood, general secretary of the Alliance of Colonial Era Tribes, stated:
"The reference is using a historic American Indian figure as a derogatory insult and that's insulting to all American Indians." The President should "stop using our historical people of significance as a racial slur against one of his opponents."
Native American leaders say Trump's "Pocahontas" remark was "slur"

Herman Cain is a't like hlim idiot, black, white, or plaid.
Herman Cain is not the only black conservative treated like shit by the left.

I see most conservatives as shits, whatever color.

If Conservatives treat Blacks anyway its because of their political beliefs. You lefties treat Black conservative the way you do based on the belief that all minorities should be leftist.

Try going a day without lying about what I do. If it doesn't kill you, try doing it longer.

They play the uncle Tom card on them immediately.

It's textbook racism to believe that liberals owe rightwing blacks a pass because they're black.

Try going a day without lying about what I do. If it doesn't kill you, try doing it longer.

No need to lie, most of us already know you do nothing but spread your BS online every fricken day.

Forum List

Back