Descendant of Pocahontas: Not Offended By Trump But fake Indian Lizzie is Too funny!

Now somebody should ask her what she thinks of Pocahontas Warren.

B6244002-B8B4-4F1C-8581-320903632F65.jpeg

Oh this is suweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! He apparently asked her directly if she was offended by him mocking Warren and using Pocahontas.

So shut up snowflakes. The man made a joke mocking Warren. And she should be mocked on a continual basis for pretending to be First Nations.

Here's the response:

It turns out that an actual descendant of Pocahontas does not take any offense to President Donald Trump jokingly referring to Elizabeth Warren as “Pocahontas.”

In a September interview with Sky News, Debbie “White Dove” Porreco said that Trump once asked her if it offended her that he used the name “Pocahontas” to refer to the Democratic senator.

“I know that he uses ‘Pocahontas’ sometimes with Elizabeth Warren,” Porreco explained.

“He said, ‘well does that offend you when I use that?’ And I told him no, it doesn’t offend me.”

Screen-Shot-2017-11-28-at-1.09.01-PM-e1511892605917.png

“If Pocahontas were alive today, she would be very proud of President Trump,” Porreco said. “Just like Pocahontas was a heroine, Donald Trump is going to be our hero.”

ACTUAL Descendant Of Pocahontas THROWS DYNAMITE At Elizabeth Warren

I have dark brown eyes and blond hair and pure white skin. I have a little Native American blood in me which gives the dark brown eyes. Thank goodness that I don't have blue eyes.

Last edited:
Pocahontas was raped by white men. I highly doubt she would support a racist sexual predator like Trump.

The true story of Pocahontas is one of rape and abuse — which indigenous women still experience at alarming rates.

Trump's ‘Pocahontas’ Punchline Ignores The Violence Native Women Face Every Day

BTW what a crock of shit that Pocahontas was the first trafficking victim. Talk about revisionist historians. And when I hear bullshit like this it makes me want to bazooka barf because although the realities violence and abuse of First Nations women is very real trying to turn an amazing love story, an interracial love story into some horrific act of sex trafficking to some how bolster some one's agenda is positively appalling.

Pocahontas was raped by white men. I highly doubt she would support a racist sexual predator like Trump.

The true story of Pocahontas is one of rape and abuse — which indigenous women still experience at alarming rates.

Pocahantas May have been raped by other Indians after her father sold her the first time. But she wasnt raped by a white man.

Pocahontas legally married John Smith under Indian law in Powhattin's village and he was Chief for one hundred miles in any direction. Pocahontas was a Princess and daughter of Powhattan.

Pocahantas May have been raped by other Indians after her father sold her the first time. But she wasnt raped by a white man.

Pocahontas legally married Captain John Smith under Indian law in Powhattan's village and he was Chief for one hundred miles in any direction. Pocahontas was a Princess and daughter of Powhattan.

Last edited:
Oh this is suweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! He apparently asked her directly if she was offended by him mocking Warren and using Pocahontas.

So shut up snowflakes. The man made a joke mocking Warren. And she should be mocked on a continual basis for pretending to be First Nations.

Here's the response:

It turns out that an actual descendant of Pocahontas does not take any offense to President Donald Trump jokingly referring to Elizabeth Warren as “Pocahontas.”

In a September interview with Sky News, Debbie “White Dove” Porreco said that Trump once asked her if it offended her that he used the name “Pocahontas” to refer to the Democratic senator.

“I know that he uses ‘Pocahontas’ sometimes with Elizabeth Warren,” Porreco explained.

“He said, ‘well does that offend you when I use that?’ And I told him no, it doesn’t offend me.”

“If Pocahontas were alive today, she would be very proud of President Trump,” Porreco said. “Just like Pocahontas was a heroine, Donald Trump is going to be our hero.”

1. This retarded thread has already been done
2. She is not a descendant of Pocahontas
3. She is a Trump supporter to the extent she belongs to a group called the 'Trumpettes'
4. She is a club member at Mar a Lago.

Here's the response:

3. She is a Trump supporter to the extent she belongs to a group called the 'Trumpettes'

Pocahontas had no children that survived thus tin lizzie speaks with a forked tongue.

That a member of the Trump cult is willing to defend Trump, no matter what, this is news???? lol

LOL The treasonous fat senile old orange clown is certainly not a hero to one of the great Indian Nations, the Lakota. In fact, I doubt that many Native Americans have much use for the fat old slob.

Many of my Navajo friends have long been republican voters based on the premises of "less government intrusion,"......"religious values," and "family values."..............BUT, since the advent of the orange clown, most of them have stated NO MORE!!!

What Trump has done is to actually turn away (mostly in AZ) a substantial faction of conservative voters from the GOP.....not only because of the idiot-in-chief, but because the rest of the GOP doesn't have the balls to call this idiot out....OPENLY.

People like Porreco lose their leftwing endorsement the moment they deviate from the approved Liberal dogma. I can't remember if there are any Uncle Tom equivalents for Indians but I sure the hate will flow.

Here's the response:

Pocahontas had no children that survived thus tin lizzie speaks with a forked tongue.

No, she had a son by an Englishman, who then married an Englishwoman.

The funny part here is that if this woman were genuinely a descendant of Pocahontas,

she would most likely be less Native American than the 1/32nd that supposedly Elizabeth Warren is.

People like Porreco lose their leftwing endorsement the moment they deviate from the approved Liberal dogma. I can't remember if there are any Uncle Tom equivalents for Indians but I sure the hate will flow.

lolol, why would liberals endorse a rightwinger? Are you fucking daft?

She is from a "special status" group Liberals automatically assume these people are Liberals.

She is from a "special status" group Liberals automatically assume these people are Liberals.

Are you lying about me again?

Look at how Black people are treated by the left if they display even the smallest amount of Conservatism.

LOL The treasonous fat senile old orange clown is certainly not a hero to one of the great Indian Nations, the Lakota. In fact, I doubt that many Native Americans have much use for the fat old slob.
That's President Trump to you.

Look at how Black people are treated by the left if they display even the smallest amount of Conservatism.
Herman Cain is a prime example.

Forum List

Back