desh/evince/truthseeker

Grind

Adversary
Mar 19, 2009
Some here may know me, some may not.

Even though desh/evince/truthseeker is annoying and a pain in the ass, I actually don't want her dead, and basically I was wondering if she was ok and just want to make sure she didn't end up getting 'rona'd

I'm pretty sure she posts here, but I can't say for certain

anyway, cheers

Grind! What are you doing here? How are you?

desh is missing action? Hope she is ok. I'm not a huge fan of hers, but I wouldn't wish any ill on the crazy bat.

I haven't seen anyone posting under desh or evince.

Apparently there was a truthseeker here, but they joined and never posted back in 2009.

desh is missing action? Hope she is ok. I'm not a huge fan of hers, but I wouldn't wish any ill on the crazy bat.

im just here for the reason stated in op... Yeah she's been totally MIA, but she always bounces around to various boards. I dont know all the places she goes though.

As for me, same ole. I wish I could say something exciting has gone on but this whole year has been just one big nothing.

nice seeing you again!

im just here for the reason stated in op... Yeah she's been totally MIA, but she always bounces around to various boards. I dont know all the places she goes though.

As for me, same ole. I wish I could say something exciting has gone on but this whole year has been just one big nothing.

nice seeing you again!

It is good to see you, Oh Great and Powerful Grind. Take care.

And yeah, this year has mostly sucked.

She went by Truthmatters here.

I last saw her on another board a while back, but have no idea if she's still posting there...

Last activity there for her was in February.

Forum List

Back