Despite Being Caught Scrubbing the Transcript, WH Refuses To Fix It To Reflect The Truth

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
How the White House Was Caught Scrubbing An Official Transcript And Refused To Fix It - Breitbart

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest claimed the WH had never lied about the Iran Deal.

The WH scrubbed the transcript of the Press Conference to hide the admission that they had.

When pressed on the issue Earnest finally admitted that they had lied to the American people about the Iran deal and had scrubbed the transcript.

Despite being caught doing so and being caught, the WH refuses to fix the doctored transcript to show the truth.

Liars lie, even when caught, and don't want the official record to reflect they did so. Got to protect the Obama legacy at all cost!

'Nuff said.

I think the House needs to start a new inquiry over this one. Holy cow>

Impeach. Impeach. Impeach.

How the White House Was Caught Scrubbing An Official Transcript And Refused To Fix It - Breitbart

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest claimed the WH had never lied about the Iran Deal.

The WH scrubbed the transcript of the Press Conference to hide the admission that they had.

When pressed on the issue Earnest finally admitted that they had lied to the American people about the Iran deal and had scrubbed the transcript.

Despite being caught doing so and being caught, the WH refuses to fix the doctored transcript to show the truth.

Liars lie, even when caught, and don't want the official record to reflect they did so. Got to protect the Obama legacy at all cost!

'Nuff said.

Yes Easy, I have read all about this one on multiple sources. I do not know why you are surprised on either front, 1 being where the Obama administration lied through their teeth, and 2 where nobody on the left in this forum will even admit it happened. We must realize that we are dealing with A. the most unconstitutional President in modern times........even more so than Nixon, B. the least transparent administration, even more so than Clinton's, and C. we are more than likely dealing with a bunch of young people on here who haven't learned how to wipe their rearends yet, so they are not concerned so much about lying on here then laughing because they feel they frustrated someone, but rather how do they make their fingers stop stinking when they start to eat dinner so they can get more satisfaction out of their mommies cooking-)

You're happy having government lie to you, as long as it's Democrats doing it.

The government lies to us all day long. If a reporter asks a question about classified information should the answer be truthful or should the spokesman stick to the approved talking points? More mountains out of molehills if you ask me.

'Nuff said.

Ya know, if I had a quote where the WH Spokesman admitted to “lying to the American people”, I’d quote him. If you didn’t do so…you obviously just made that up.

The government lies to us all day long. If a reporter asks a question about classified information should the answer be truthful or should the spokesman stick to the approved talking points? More mountains out of molehills if you ask me.
No, just more mountains people have grown used to / callous to being pointed out.

'Nuff said.

Ya know, if I had a quote where the WH Spokesman admitted to “lying to the American people”, I’d quote him. If you didn’t do so…you obviously just made that up.

He's on the video....the link has been posted numerous times. As the article states THEY ADMITTED TO LYING!!! No one has to repost the link every 5 minutes for ignorant libs in denial.

'Nuff said.

He's on the video....the link has been posted numerous times. As the article states THEY ADMITTED TO LYING!!! No one has to repost the link every 5 minutes for ignorant libs in denial.

Feel free to quote where he admits to lying.
That’s all you gotta do.
Now be a nice little boy and tell us why you won’t.

So when Bush "lied" about Iraq that was OK too, right?

So when Bush "lied" about Iraq that was OK too, right?

If he had some classified intelligence that supported his position on the WMD. Maybe, but there is no evidence of that.

'Nuff said.
Obama's 'legacy' will fit in a fucking shoe box.

What was the lie about the Iran deal that started all of this hoopla?
The Obama lie was he claimed the Iranian negotiations only started when a more moderate Iranian leader took office. Someone as Obama swore "we can work with". Total bullshit lie. The negotiations began two years before when the Iranian leadership was much more extreme.
Just like everything Obama has claimed to have accomplished the facts have always shown the opposite.

Forum List

Back