Despite judge ordering Minneapolis to increase number of cops, city moves forward trying to abolish police

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Those damn Republicans.

“I am persuaded that this is not going to get better with another two weeks. I’m persuaded that this language is a version of describing the intention of the petitioner and 20,000 people who signed the petition saying they want to create a significant change and that we should put it on the ballot. So I’m going to go ahead and move for approval of language as is.” Minneapolis Council member Steve Fletcher

Keep the Minneapolis coroner who lied about whether Chauvin offed Floyd, because BLM homos like Dems.....

Minnesota is a perfect example of what happens when Dems and Zionists are in total control....

Court said what? Who cares....

Those damn Republicans.

“I am persuaded that this is not going to get better with another two weeks. I’m persuaded that this language is a version of describing the intention of the petitioner and 20,000 people who signed the petition saying they want to create a significant change and that we should put it on the ballot. So I’m going to go ahead and move for approval of language as is.” Minneapolis Council member Steve Fletcher

"Mayor Frey maintains that giving the Minneapolis City Council control over public safety work would mark a major setback for accountability and good governance," said a statement from the mayor’s office. "The mayor will not be signing the measure, but appreciates the careful work and thorough analysis done by City staff to prepare fair and accurate language for voters to consider this fall."

When the minority's protests, republican's are against it.

when they have an insurrection at the Federal Capital all republican's are pro it.

Seems like the democrats can't protests at all.

Fox news said a lot about Cuba's protest, I wonder if they were blocking the streets in the USA how'd they feel.

The public will vote on an amendment to the city charter that would do away with the city’s police department and replace it with a public safety office with a “comprehensive public health approach.”

The Democratic mayor is vehemently opposed to it, and I expect that the public to concur.

Thus, the will of the People is achieved.

Those damn Republicans.

If the Minneapolis City Council gets away poll setting on this one it won't take long before the good people of Minneapolis will take back the streets and the first ones to feel their sting will be the Minneapolis City Council as they build their gallows. This reminds me of what a Chandler, Arizona police officer said "In Arizona you never mess with the little guy because in Arizona you don't who is armed and who is not." In Minneapolis you can't open carry without a permit so First thing the people have to do is demand their Second Amendment back before they end their police force. That is a no brainer for all but the ones with no brains, democRats.

when they have an insurrection at the Federal Capital all republican's are pro it.

Fox news said a lot about Cuba's protest, I wonder if they were blocking the streets in the USA how'd they feel.
You're either a partisan liar or just stupid????
1. Republicans are against riots and lawlessness, period.
2. There was no insurrection in DC, there was a protest by about 400 people, and Republicans opposed it
3. Republicans oppose all riots, period. Peaceful protests are acceptable.

That is the truth.

The blood of every murder victim is on your hands.

Forum List

Back