Despite tRump and his cabinet of degenerates tried to kill the spirit of society, consumers rised up

william104

Oct 16, 2018
It appears, considering tRump who is Putin's puppet has tried very hard to destroy the spirit of Democracy while unwittingly impacting global economies, the American consumer has risen or rose to the occasion at countering that threat when it comes to a Christmas shopping trend that includes contributing to global retailers is the greatest in years. This is another fact that Democracy remains strong, the Christmas spirit remains strong, America remains the greatest nation on Earth, American consumers remain the greatest buyers and it appears tRump remains a defeated, disgraced and deplorable lunatic who sold his soul to the devil.
2018 Christmas shopping data shows strongest season in years

Last edited:
The past tense of rise is rose ... not rised.
Whatever, so long as you got the point.

I wasn't aware that you made one beyond, 'I hate the big, mean President'. Was there another point?
Well be aware of this, it is projected that U.S. consumers have exceeded $700 billion in holiday season buying for 2018, which incudes global online retailers too. As it appears again, the U.S. consumer contributes to the domestic and global economy bigly. Report: Americans plan to spend nearly $720 billion this holiday season

Whatever, so long as you got the point.

I wasn't aware that you made one beyond, 'I hate the big, mean President'. Was there another point?
Well be aware of this, it is projected that U.S. consumers have exceeded $700 billion in holiday season buying for 2018, which incudes global online retailers too. As it appears again, the U.S. consumer contributes to the domestic and global economy bigly. Report: Americans plan to spend nearly $720 billion this holiday season

And that has exactly what to do with The President?

Forum List

Back