Detroit Police Chief Recommends People Get Guns

That ought to leave a mark

“Coming from California, where it takes an act of Congress to get a concealed weapon permit, I got to Maine, where they give out lots of CCWs (carrying concealed weapon permits), and I had a stack of CCW permits I was denying; that was my orientation,” he said at a press conference on Jan. 2. “I changed my orientation real quick. Maine is one of the safest places in America. Clearly, suspects knew that good Americans were armed.”

I would think most citizens of Detroit don't need his urging to arm themselves especially when it takes the cops 24 hours to respond to a call.

As a treasure finder, I can't think of a better place than Duhtroit in spring to find a lot of valuable objects in the ground, but I'd need a SWAT team to ward off all the *******.

And when I say "*******" it doesn't mean black people. It means *******, not that you communist heathens would know the difference between a black person and a fucking ******.

• Banned
In the 1940's Detroit was over 90% white, today Detroit is over 90% black.

Just sayin

In the 1940's Detroit was over 90% white, today Detroit is over 90% black.

Just sayin

Where are you getting your numbers? According to the latest numbers from the census, Detroit is a little over 82% black.

Your hair has been splitified.

• Banned
Their be alot of negros in Detroit, I'm sure they can't count all of them

god knows the police can't protect you there. you have to take matters into your own hands

The police can't protect anyone. That's the point morons don't get. Rarely does a policeman prevent a murder. They're useless and do more harm than good in many cases especially when they start taking it personally like the LAPD and start filling bystanders full of lead before burning the perp alive.

I would never live in that hell hole. But if I did and had no choice but live there - I would have a cocked shotgun in every room of the house, and an Uzi in my glove box.

Most Police Chiefs that are honest will tell you the same thing and it doesn't matter what city they are from

Forum List

Back