The Education Gap in Presidential Politics

Cornell. Its Private. Top ten school. They already have a job.

Top ten school. They already have a job.
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Studies | Berkeley Academic Guide

Top five school. Their families are already wealthy and they had a guaranteed job when they were born.
Welcome | Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Studies

Now you are talking. But now note all the different schools, and you picked...that? Colleges and Schools | Arizona State University
https://degrees.apps.asu.edu/minors.../lesbian-gay-bisexual-and-transgender-studies

You already picked Cornell.

Top Ten school. They already have a job. And a $500MM stadium. And a nuclear reactor. :)
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer/Sexualities Studies

You already did Yale.
Then why can't they pay their tuition?

DURRRRRR

You regard most college-educated white Americans as "a group of children who have never grown up" because you don't like how they vote?

Okay, that's your right.
Yeah, I do. The evidence is overwhelming.

Unless you are stupid.

Hello stupid! :bye1:

Then why can't they pay their tuition?

DURRRRRR
I am sure everyone in the universities cited except potentially Arizona definitely can. You cited top ten schools and top ten Ivy league schools. Their families are typically independently wealthy.

Its the kids going to normal public universities that take decades to pay off their loans.

I am sure everyone in the universities cited except potentially Arizona definitely can. You cited top ten schools and top ten Ivy league schools. Their families are typically independently wealthy.

Its the kids going to normal public universities that take decades to pay off their loans.
Oh, so what you are saying is the Ivy League colleges limit the number of poor people who can enroll.

That what you're saying?

So, no meritocracy, just who you know.

And even with that I see that Harvard still has 23% of their graduates still having around 16,000 in debt.

Huh....

Oh, so what you are saying is the Ivy League colleges limit the number of poor people who can enroll.

That what you're saying?

And even with that I see that Harvard still has 23% of their graduates still having around 16,000 in debt.

Huh....
They limit enrollment and charge a fortune in tuition to keep the Great Unwashed out

They are also being overcharged by the greedy lib educators

Last edited:

It shouldnt take decades unless the lib graduate just doesent want to pay

That what you're saying?

Huh....
Mostly.

It shouldnt take decades unless the lib graduate just doesent want to pay
Thats the difference between when the Boomers went and when they go. The Boomers cut funding for state schools, and the salaries received are not as high in comparison to the university cost.

Again, the rest of the First World, completely pays or heavily subsidizes both trade school programs and universities. Given the technology requirements of modern job market, most don't need university degrees but they do need secondary education/training/certification.

Thats the difference between when the Boomers went and when they go. The Boomers cut funding for state schools, and the salaries received are not as high in comparison to the university cost.

Again, the rest of the First World, completely pays or heavily subsidizes both trade school programs and universities. Given the technology requirements of modern job market, most don't need university degrees but they do need secondary education/training/certification.
Cut? Where?

The state schools are swimming in money

But its never enough to satisfy them

Cornell. Its Private. Top ten school. They already have a job.

Top ten school. They already have a job.
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Studies | Berkeley Academic Guide

Top five school. Their families are already wealthy and they had a guaranteed job when they were born.
Welcome | Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Studies

Now you are talking. But now note all the different schools, and you picked...that? Colleges and Schools | Arizona State University
https://degrees.apps.asu.edu/minors.../lesbian-gay-bisexual-and-transgender-studies

You already picked Cornell.

Top Ten school. They already have a job. And a $500MM stadium. And a nuclear reactor. :)
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer/Sexualities Studies

You already did Yale.
Different 'home" page at the duplicates.
List could have been longer, DuckduckGo search provided scores ...

Between White Americans who support Harris or Trump, the disparity in college education is an even more significant factor than age or gender.
The disparity is reflected in the allocation of the electoral votes of states.

At the extremes of the best-educated/least-educated continuum and their respective electoral votes:

1) Massachusetts [11]​
2) Colorado [10]​
3) Maryland [10]​
4) Connecticut [07]​
5) New Hampshire [04]​
6) Vermont [03]​
7) Virginia [13]​
8] Minnesota [10]​
9) Washington [12]​
0) New Jersey [14]​

vs

41) Tennessee [11]​
42) Texas [40]​
43) Oklahoma [07]​
44) Alabama [11]​
45) Nevada [06]​
46) Kentucky [08]​
47) Arkansas [06]​
48] Louisiana [08]​
49) Mississippi [06]​
50) West Virginia [04]​
Of course, age and gender are also major demographic factors.

A USA Today/Suffolk University poll released Thursday found young people swung a massive 24 points between June and August, from favoring Trump over President Biden by 11 points to picking Harris over Trump by 13 points.​

LOL. I find it rather funny how the left panders to the uneducated for their votes - you know all of those highly educated people who can't afford to even get ID's to vote with.

Forum List

Back