New narrative - people are fleeing blue cities because there isn't enough housing

I'm seeing this pop up regularly now. A ridiculous take, claiming that a "housing supply crisis" is why people are leaving blue cities in droves. A normal initial reaction could be, well, that's just another example of libs shooting at the wrong target. This pattern only makes sense when you realize that the goal of leftism isn't solving problems, it's growing government and taking away individual freedoms. This perpetual state of phony crises is so tiresome. Of course, the solution will be some sort of federal housing subsidy that will further mess up the market.

We should just close the border and deport those who shouldn't be here and the problem would be solved.

... and depend on farmer subsidies ... or your state's economy crashes and ADM moves in ... or worse ...

Kansas is bought and paid for ... MAGA Mike Johnson is pumping the money in to keep your state Red ... one pork-belly CR at a time ... Democrat style ha ha ha ha ...
Our governor is a Democrat. Elected into office after two terms of a republican that fucked the state up with tax cuts.

And yet their cost of living is higher, thus their standard of living is lower.
I wouldn't say that the standard of living in a city is lower than in rural areas.

I wouldn't say that the standard of living in a city is lower than in rural areas.

it all depends on your definition of rural. With the work from home craze, a person can have the same job and salary of one that lives in a large inner city and have a much better standard of living living in a more rural area. Much nicer home, far less taxes, much more space and in my case, restaurants, grocery stores that are far nicer than those found in downtown areas of large cities, and Starbucks galore.

Your LBGT community uses a scientifically correct rainbow flag ... that's rare even in indigo-hating Blue States ... evil hates competition ...
I don't really obsess over things like LGBTQ.

Forum List

Back