Texas removes 1 million ineligible voters from voter rolls — finds 30% of noncitizens previously cast ballots

The question was asked.

However, these roll clearings usually have a lot of eligible voters that are dropped as well. The idea is that they don't have time to get re-registered. Fun!
Who was eligible that was dropped? The election is two months away, how much time do they need to re-register?

No it shouldn't. The voters don't have access to the lists, or their records. I certainly don't check the list before an election, but I do get a notice of the location of my polling station, hours, and early voting dates prior to the election. We're told if we don't get a notice, we may not be on the list.

But if I'm not on the list, I can take my proof of citizenship and my proof of residency to the polling station and cast a provisional vote in my new riding, and change my address and get registered in immediately, which I did in the 2015 Federal Election, when I moved three weeks before the election.

Every first world nation in the world is making it easier and easier for citizens to vote. Only Republican controlled states in the USA are making it more and more difficult for their citizens to voted, even though there is absolutely zero evidence that non-citizens are voting.
the voters know when they move they have change their address,many people here dont do that....quit making excuses for them....

Who was eligible that was dropped?
That is attempting to prove something without the available data. Do you trust your government to not make mistakes?

The election is two months away, how much time do they need to re-register?
If they check the websites, they should have more than enough time. If they don't and show up like they normally would, too late.

That is attempting to prove something without the available data. Do you trust your government to not make mistakes?

If they check the websites, they should have more than enough time. If they don't and show up like they normally would, too late.
So in other words you are simply making it up....another dembot vast conspiracy...gotcha

So in other words you are simply making it up....another dembot vast conspiracy...gotcha
Nope. When was the last time government did anything with 100.00% accuracy? A reminder, there is no notice so that voters who are qualified can re-register or cure the issue.

That's exactly what they claimed and I provided the link to prove it.
No, it isn’t. And no you didn’t.

Cuz you are stupid.

The claim was 30% of the illegals who were purged from the rolls voted previously.

You just can’t read simple English.

Sorry, but that is not happening in some states. Forgive me if I don't trust the same states that offer sanctuary cities to illegals, which also allow non-citizens to vote in local elections.

There needs to be a mandate for it, but Democrats don't want that and reject any legislation which attempts it.

Prove it's not happening in some states...

How do you know they are all non-citizens, dead people, or those that moved out of state?
because they are dead, like seriously, you are asking how we know if someone is dead? non=citizens? seriously? because they haven't obtain citizenship, through the immigration process. A if they moved? well that's simple, they have a new address, they aren't at the address that was registered. This isn't complex.

and jsut so we are clear, you have yet to show us one person that was removed incorrectly. Thanks

Forum List

Back