Developing: Widespread power outages spreading in wake of hurricane Harvey

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
DEVELOPING: Widespread Power Outages Spreading in wake of Hurricane Harvey

CenterPoint serves 2.4 million customers in Houston, more than 97 percent of whom still have power. Track power outages on CenterPoint’s outage tracker. Do not approach downed power lines, call 713-207-2222 to report them. Areas served by TNMP in Galveston County, Brazoria County and southern Harris County are also reporting mass outages. Check TNMP’s outage tracker. Report power outages and get updates by calling 888-866-7456. 2:15 p.m.: More than

Oh don't worry it's probably all just a conspiracy and is all fake.

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-27_14-17-4.png
    upload_2017-8-27_14-17-4.png
    48 KB · Views: 24
Think that's bad? Just wait until the gasoline shortages start hitting the rest of the country. I'm not looking forward to paying $4+ per gallon for gasoline.

CenterPoint serves 2.4 million customers in Houston, more than 97 percent of whom still have power. Track power outages on CenterPoint’s outage tracker. Do not approach downed power lines, call 713-207-2222 to report them. Areas served by TNMP in Galveston County, Brazoria County and southern Harris County are also reporting mass outages. Check TNMP’s outage tracker. Report power outages and get updates by calling 888-866-7456. 2:15 p.m.: More than

That's what we get for banishing Tesla and burying his work that showed how to provide unlimited energy.

That's what we get for banishing Tesla and burying his work that showed how to provide unlimited energy.
With a Tesla machine? There is still no perpetual motion device yet discovered, except your mouth.. All he did was apply AC to operate electricity, while Bell used DC....They still made millions..

With a Tesla machine? There is still no perpetual motion device yet discovered, except your mouth.. All he did was apply AC to operate electricity, while Bell used DC....They still made millions..
Show where I said anything about a machine, troll.

Was he going to produce unlimited energy by rubbing his socks on carpet or through an inductive device driven by a motor?

Was he going to produce unlimited energy by rubbing his socks on carpet or through an inductive device driven by a motor?
Show me were I said anything about a machine, troll.

How else could he provide energy?

How else could he provide energy?
WTH? Liberals know everything. You tell me.

Arrest Hillary. Charge the Clintons with High Crimes. Seize the assets of their Foundation and use the proceeds to help the people of Texas.

Arrest Hillary. Charge the Clintons with High Crimes. Seize the assets of their Foundation and use the proceeds to help the people of Texas.
Want the military to just obliterate them also?

Forum List

Back