🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Deven Guilford killed by police - an indepth investigation

Stopped him for flashing high beams.

He kicked the phone away...because he had 1 hand on a taser...other hand on handcuffs. Um....humans have 2 arms.

Didn't identify? Blue lights. Badge. Uniform. That's a cop.

Taser did "fail" as in it did not gain compliance. Remember...when libs said cops should've tased Mike Brown at the car? Thats why they usually "fail" in up close fights. Remember that.

The cop DID try to deescalate. Did you hear all those verbal commands? Repeatedly given? Did you see the cop trying to use a taser and handcuffs to secure the situation?

YOUR definition of deescalate must be "Oh he's upset....I'll just go away".

This idiot got himself killed the same way Mike Brown did.

You realize that you didnt disagree with one thing I said, right?

He kicked the phone away...because he had 1 hand on a taser...other hand on handcuffs. Um....humans have 2 arms.

Taser did "fail" as in it did not gain compliance. Remember...when libs said cops should've tased Mike Brown at the car? Thats why they usually "fail" in up close fights. Remember that.

The cop DID try to deescalate. Did you hear all those verbal commands? Repeatedly given? Did you see the cop trying to use a taser and handcuffs to secure the situation?

Right. You say he's wrong for it. I say he's not. I'm right.

Right. You say he's wrong for it. I say he's not. I'm right.

So the officer just got behind a random car for absolutely no reason and pulled him over....for absolutely nothing. ClosedCaption is that what you're saying?

So the officer just got behind a random car for absolutely no reason and pulled him over....for absolutely nothing. ClosedCaption is that what you're saying?

You did the same thing in the other thread. Either I'm psychic or this is all you do when you want to have a "debate"

the one where you accuse me of doing things and saying things I've never done and you reply with a lot of "Wow, so you're saying..." Statements?

No thanks

Close friend of Michael Brown opens fire on 4 detectives ambush style Gets dropped. Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The kid flashed his brights into the oncoming traffic.

You see the cops busted up face pics?
devon guilford shooting - Google Search
635701645832783601-B9317769699Z.1-20150617180724-000-G66B40OO8.1-0.png

^^ClosedCaption other than the headlights violation....that pic is the other part of what the suspect did. The cop sure didn't show up to work.looking like that.

^^ClosedCaption other than the headlights violation....that pic is the other part of what the suspect did. The cop sure didn't show up to work.looking like that.

He wasnt on the scene looking like that because he left because yanno, he was so hurt and stuff he had to leave the scene

The suspect attacked him, the cop shot.

Then he reported shooting the suspect and send medical.

Then his partner arrives and he says to himself "I should get in the car with this guy because Medical cant help"

A while later he shows up to Medical to show his injuries with a sad look on his face. Almost like he's hurt.

But why would someone who had just been attacked, shot someone and called for medical then flee the scene only to show up later?

Ok. So the cops all left the scene....and left the dead body and car there unattended....then showed back up later? Thats how it happened???
One reason cops get isolated from the scene...is to make a call to their PBA lawyers. Because....well...with the liberal lynch mobs out there wanted dead and jailed cops...can't blame em.

So now you're saying he made the injuries himself haha.

You do know that although polygraph aren't admissible to criminal trials....they ARE used by every legit PD in America for internal affairs right?

Your thread now belongs in conspiracy theory.

Very tragic. There are plenty of piece of shit cops that abuse their authority. The kid asked him for his badge number, he refused to give it. He had every reason to suspect the cop could be an imposter. The cop was wrong in the beginning, which led to things being escalated. The kid was being stupid at points too, maybe he did attack him and the cop was justified at that point, I don't know. But everything prior to that the cop was out of line for sure. The fact that the cop used some lame excuse that he thought the kid was part of some "militia" so he feared for his life sounds like bullshit and he was covering his own ass.

Bucs thinks that going WOW and LOLing that it counts as a counter point.

Bucs thinks that going WOW and LOLing that it counts as a counter point.

Well when what I type after it destroys your argument...yeah...I do.

Cop makes a legal stop. Driver uncooperative.
Cop tries to arrest. Driver resists.
Driver attacks and injures cop. Cop defends his life.

Did I miss something? ?

In this example the cop was not overly aggressive, even though his reason for pulling the kid over was petty nonsense. If the kid had flashed the cop because the cop's bright beams were on, or if the kid had cause to believe they were, that should have been the end of story. But from the point where the cop asked (politely) for ID the kid behaved provocatively.

If the kid had behaved sensibly from the outset rather than coming on like a smart-ass he probably could have driven away with a warning for driving without his license. But he chose to provoke a predictably losing battle.

Bottom line: he asked for it.

Forum List

Back