Deviant busted for raping men in the Washington city area

2011 total Forcible rape 14,611 by whites 9,504 by blacks 4,811 by native Americans/ Alaskan natives 170 by pacific islanders 126

So, blacks committed 39% of rapes but comprise 13% of the population. Seems like they are 3 times more likely to rape than the general population. Whites, at about 72% of the population, commit about 61% of rapes. The end result is that a given black man is 3 1/2 times as likely to rape as a white man.

FBI rape by race

That, my friend, is the FBI's opinion.

Now that is evidence.

Of course, I would love to see Tank defend his claim that whites never rape blacks, but I know that won't happen.

Never would be wrong. Very, very seldom would be accurate.

Or at least very seldom reported.

Do you have evidence or are you just stating your opinion?

2011 total Forcible rape 14,611 by whites 9,504 by blacks 4,811 by native Americans/ Alaskan natives 170 by pacific islanders 126

So, blacks committed 39% of rapes but comprise 13% of the population. Seems like they are 3 times more likely to rape than the general population. Whites, at about 72% of the population, commit about 61% of rapes. The end result is that a given black man is 3 1/2 times as likely to rape as a white man.

FBI rape by race

That, my friend, is the FBI's opinion.

Of course, you can look at it another way too.

The current population of the USA is 313.9 million people. At 13% of the population, that would put the number of blacks at roughly 40,807,000. If we figure that half of those are women, then we have 20,403,500 black men in the USA.

If 9,504 rapes are committed by black men (and we'll say none of them committed more than one, so we can have the maximum number of black rapists).

And there are 20,403,500 black men.

Then 0.04% of black men are rapists. And 99.96% are not.
then it follows that .01% of white men are rapists. The fact remains that blacks are 3.5 times as likely to rape as whites, and roughly 40 times as likely to chose a white victim than a white rapist is apt to choose a black victim.

Now that is evidence.

Of course, I would love to see Tank defend his claim that whites never rape blacks, but I know that won't happen.

That's laughable. Blacks are reporting crimes committed by whites all the time. In many cases, they are reporting crimes that never happened. Think Tawana Brawley and Duke Lacrosse.

There is every reason to believe that a black woman would be even less apt to not report a rape that a white woman.

That's laughable. Blacks are reporting crimes committed by whites all the time. In many cases, they are reporting crimes that never happened. Think Tawana Brawley and Duke Lacrosse.

There is every reason to believe that a black woman would be even less apt to not report a rape that a white woman.

Absolutely not. Whether the bias is real or not, many blacks think the policeare very biased against blacks. Given what they or their parents went thru in the 60s & 70s, that is not hard to understand. So not reporting a rape is a very real possibility . Under reporting of sexual assaults is common.

Absolutely not. Whether the bias is real or not, many blacks think the policeare very biased against blacks. Given what they or their parents went thru in the 60s & 70s, that is not hard to understand. So not reporting a rape is a very real possibility . Under reporting of sexual assaults is common.

Under reporting is common, but given blacks' penchant for reporting every imaginable offense perpetrated by "whitey", I don't believe blacks are any less apt to report white on black rape.

Forum List

Back