DHS defines "RIght Wing Terrorists" and admits its Marxist goals.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Well here's the document, quoting page 14:

http://start.umd.edu/start/publications/research_briefs/LaFree_Bersani_HotSpotsOfUSTerrorism.pdf

Extreme Right-Wing: groups that believe that one’s personal and/or national “way of life” is under attack and is either already lost or that the threat is imminent (for some the threat is from a specific ethnic, racial, or religious group), and believe in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism. Groups may also be fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation), anti-global, suspicious of centralized federal authority, reverent of individual liberty, and believe in conspiracy theories that involve grave threat to national sovereignty and/or personal liberty.

Then they define Extreme Left Wing groups:
Extreme Left-Wing: groups that want to bring about change through violent revolution rather than through established political processes. This category also includes secular left-wing groups that rely heavily on terrorism to overthrow the capitalist system and either establish “a dictatorship of the proletariat” (Marxist-Leninists) or, much more rarely, a decentralized, non-hierarchical politicalsystem (anarchists)

So apparently the DHS also wants to overturn what remains of our capitalist system, except they want to do it "peacefully" through established political processes. They only consider the "violent left wing" a terrorist threat to their intended global plans, because it may sabotage their reputation and ideology that they are trying to promote, or may accidentally result in cascade of anarchy, removing EVERYONE from power, especially them.

At no point does the DHS actually condemn Marxism, the only condemn those that violently attempt to spread Marxism; whereas, the DHS obviously has no quarrel with the size and scope of federal authority, and labels all those who quesiton the size, expanse and power of the federal government as terrorists. K got it.

no really! got it!

DHS: globalism = good, loss of national sovereignty = good, destruction of individual liberty = good, AND all off these must be accomplished peacefully, therefore extreme left-wingers are also a threat since it may negatively reflect on the repute of their goals.

Last edited:
We all define things differently...

But the government for some odd reason defines the "left" of being anti-statist. This is incredibly wrong. The left, atleast here in the states, are hyper-statist. Or communistic. Communism is statism on crack.

"the DHS also wants to overturn what remains of our capitalist system, except they want to do it "peacefully" through established political processes."

Wrong conclusion.

Now, exactly who is it we need to worry about again? ...

548941_594265940584320_193771415_n_zps170dcf05.jpg

They why is it their job to condemn Constitutionalists?

It's not, and they haven't.

I wish I lacked reading comprehension. It must bring great joy to be incapable of understanding the problems around you, to think all is bliss.

Heh.

"Reading comprehension" isn't the issue here. It's about evaluation of information - and that's where your issue is.

You really want the DHS to be a boogeyman - so you "read" between the lines, and see what you want to see.

It's not, and they haven't.

I wish I lacked reading comprehension. It must bring great joy to be incapable of understanding the problems around you, to think all is bliss.

Heh.

"Reading comprehension" isn't the issue here. It's about evaluation of information - and that's where your issue is.

You really want the DHS to be a boogeyman - so you "read" between the lines, and see what you want to see.

Allow me to test your ability to interpret the plain and common meaning of words, defining the following phrases:

"Shall not be infringed."

"Congress shall make no law."

"No warrant shall issue."

"In all criminal proceedings."

"No Soldier shall"

"The writ of Habeas Corpus Shall not be suspended."

"Are retained by the People."

"All powers not delegated to the Federal Government."

"Treason shall consist only..."

Yeah go to hell libtard.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Heh.

Allow me to test your ability to interpret the plain and common meaning of words, defining the following phrases:

"Shall not be infringed."

"Congress shall make no law."

"No warrant shall issue."

"In all criminal proceedings."

"No Soldier shall"

"The writ of Habeas Corpus Shall not be suspended."

"Are retained by the People."

"All powers not delegated to the Federal Government."

"Treason shall consist only..."

Yeah go to hell libtard.

Trying to change the topic and attacking me personally doesn't further your point, it makes you look petulant.

When your "interpretations" of are based more on what you want to be true rather than rational evidence, it becomes hard to take anything you claim seriously.

Last edited:
It's not, and yes they have.

-Jeri

No, they haven't.

Let me know when someone gets arrested for being a "Constituionalist".

How would we know if they did? Under the NDAA they can be kidnapped to a secret overseas military prison--and never be given a trial.

Also Breitbart, Breitbart's coroner, Hastings, Seal Team 6, Stevens...

Breitbart - No evidence of foul play.

Michael Cormier - Didn't perform the autopsy on Breitbart.

Hastings - No conclusive evidence of anything.

Seal Team Six - Not sure what you're talking about. The helicopter crash? I'm unfamiliar with that nonsense conspiracy theory.

Stevens - Again, not sure what this has to do with anything.

Forum List

Back