DHS Giving Out Welcome Packets To Illegals

If you're not paying , then who's paying my fair share of the tax burden ... I can see why God laughs at democracy ... funnier than anything ...

If you're not paying , then who's paying my fair share of the tax burden ... I can see why God laughs at democracy ... funnier than anything ...
As long as I am retired and fall beneath the standard deduction, I'm not paying one cent to the feds anymore.
Starting next month I'm collecting Social Security for the first time....and the feds will be paying me.

This is essentially blanket amnesty.
Temporary, at least. Even at my age, 5 years isn't temporary enough.
You know, I didn't like Trumps solutions at the border, by Joe's policies at the border, this side of the border, on Immigration, or the spreading of the undocumented, (not even adjudicated by hearing on their asylum claims) is indeed worse, and has been since day 2 of his administration.

We are currently in 2023, that means 2027 is only FOUR years out, not the five claimed in the OP. And, if our court systems weren't so overloaded right now, maybe those hearings could happen sooner.

And, giving them a cell phone (probably limited) is a way to keep in touch with them in case their court case is moved so they can show up on time.

An Illegal killed several people in my county this last week.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is an idiot.

Temporary, at least. Even at my age, 5 years isn't temporary enough.
You know, I didn't like Trumps solutions at the border, by Joe's policies at the border, this side of the border, on Immigration, or the spreading of the undocumented, (not even adjudicated by hearing on their asylum claims) is indeed worse, and has been since day 2 of his administration.
After Obama allowed DACA recipients to stay in the country without congressional authorization, Democrats will just claim that 5 years in the country without breaking the law is enough for citizenship.

After Obama allowed DACA recipients to stay in the country without congressional authorization, Democrats will just claim that 5 years in the country without breaking the law is enough for citizenship.
That dog won't hunt, without a change of law, possibly constitution. Five years in, simply does not constitute citizenship and Joe will not be president in 5 years to even propose it.

That dog won't hunt, without a change of law, possibly constitution. Five years in, simply does not constitute citizenship and Joe will not be president in 5 years to even propose it.
I remember when you folks on the left were claiming we weren't giving free health care to illegals. Now we're giving them cellphones, hotel rooms, who knows what else.

Obama signed a EO authorizing DACA. Once it's in place it takes a massive upheaval to get rid of it.
What's to stop the next Democrap from doing the same exact thing with all of these new invaders?
All they need is to get Michael into the White House prison again and she'll sign anything Barry wants her to sign. :iagree:

Forum List

Back