Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DHS Secretary: Right-Wingers Pose Same Threat As Islamic Extremists

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Still comfortable with government controlling watch lists without any judicial oversight?

One month after the San Bernardino terrorist attack that left 14 innocent people dead, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson told advisors that right wing extremists pose just as much of a threat to the country as Islamic extremists.

Maybe Jeh Johnson should be more worried about DHS doing business with security firms who hire potential terrorists investigated by the FBI instead of "right wingers"

Sort of helps explain why they have a problem getting manpower where it needs to be.

He's referring to right-wing extremists in this country, of course Don'tTaze simply used the label right-wingers in his topic. I don't know if it was a Freudian slip, intentional generalization or he doesn't know the difference. :dunno:

Still comfortable with government controlling watch lists without any judicial oversight?

One month after the San Bernardino terrorist attack that left 14 innocent people dead, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson told advisors that right wing extremists pose just as much of a threat to the country as Islamic extremists.

Yo, this idiot is nothing more then a Puppet for Obama, simple!

Gowdy Shreds DHS Sec. Johnson Over Sanctuary Cities
"[San Francisco] sure as hell was not a sanctuary for a young woman walking with her father."

"GTP"

And this is based on statistics...

Pulled out of a liberal regressive arse?

RW terrorism a joke, unless you are located in Norway, in which case, it's still only one incident condemned by RWers.

Wow. These clowns never cease to amaze me. They always have to add their "but..but...but....right wing extremists"

The ACTUAL VIOLENCE is almost all from 3 groups:
- Inner city gangs
- Islamic terror
- Left wing "protests"

That's it. Watch the news. When violence in a public place happens....odd are almost certain it's 1 of those 3 with the occasional exception.

Wow. These clowns never cease to amaze me. They always have to add their "but..but...but....right wing extremists"

- Inner city gangs
- Islamic terror
- Left wing "protests"

That's it. Watch the news. When violence in a public place happens....odd are almost certain it's 1 of those 3 with the occasional exception.

I'm pretty sure without affirmative action Jeh Johnson wouldn't be where he is to make such a stupid statement

- Inner city gangs
- Islamic terror
- Left wing "protests"

What are you blabbering about? I can't stop hearing about extremist right wing terrorism! Haven't you heard of that one abortion clinic attack they organized? SEE? SEE??

Clearly, they are worse than radical Islam!

This is just an excuse for democrat fascist gov. to shut down American patriots who are against Big gov. control, so they can confiscate Americans guns, in order to keep Americans from defending themselves from a Gestapo controlled gov.

2216766_original.jpg

- Inner city gangs
- Islamic terror
- Left wing "protests"

I'm pretty sure without affirmative action Jeh Johnson wouldn't be where he is to make such a stupid statement
Yeah, because we all know any black person who has obtained a position of prominence in life got there because of affirmative action. You really are a smelly turd.

Yea, they've been saying that shit yet nothing happened yet. Meanwhile, the attacks by radical Muslims continue to pile up.

This is just an excuse for democrat fascist gov. to shut down American patriots who are against Big gov. control, so they can confiscate Americans guns, in order to keep Americans from defending themselves from a Gestapo controlled gov.

2216766_original.jpg

opposed to the true patriot Ted Cruz who did everything in his power to actually shut down the government ?

Maybe Jeh Johnson should be more worried about DHS doing business with security firms who hire potential terrorists investigated by the FBI instead of "right wingers"

It's a good point, but also, if he's worried about mass murder by a demographic group, he might want to look at the propensity of homosexuals to be serial killers. Most of the time they kill their own:

The Gay Community’s Serial Killer Problem

Forum List

Back