DHS Vans Taking Antifa Away

The idiot right is cheering as Trump does this because they’re just just that stupid that they’re not paying attention.
There is no "right" to destroy the Green-Wyatt Federal building in Portland, Oregon.
That's not protest...that's a seditious attack on the US itself.
Wake up and grow up.

Somebody help me. Can you explain why Poland was an authoritarian dictatorship when in 1980 the police and military rounded up the leaders of Solidarity and opposition members, but Trump is a Hero for wanting to do the same thing?

We have seen these tactics in History. They are never used by the side that values freedom and democracy and the civil rights of the people.

The Chinese in Tianamin Square. The Polish. Hungary. East Germany. Brazil. Argentina. And in every case the side using these tactics is the brutal authoritarian regime.

So why were all those nations wrong? How was Britain wrong in India when they suppressed the revolt? Why was our Revolution good when our malcontents took to the fields and streets to fight lawful authoritarian representatives? Didn’t we have a duty to shut the fuck up and obey the law?

Somebody help me. Can you explain why Poland was an authoritarian dictatorship when in 1980 the police and military rounded up the leaders of Solidarity and opposition members, but Trump is a Hero for wanting to do the same thing?
Yeah, I can help you. You are being a dishonest piece of shit trying to equate the leaders of the Solidarity movement in Poland with the little cretins trying to destroy the Portland federal building.

You must be extra special stupid thinking your false equivalency would fool or convince anyone of your blather.

Yea not like having a leader say people do what they do as they rear down the county.

ya fuck.

So the actions of tin pot dictatorships are fine so long as they go after people you don’t like. Quick question, and only one question. What happens when they come after you?
Did you ever think if you obey the law, you actually don't have anything to worry about? What a novel idea.

Would the authoritarian leftist idiots in this thread please list their addresses for those of us who wish to indulge in arson, vandalism, physical assault and looting? As people of principle, I'm sure they would support this happening to themselves, right?

Heaven forbid that these worthless pieces of shit would be such monumental hypocrites as to support actions against others that they would not be willing to accept, themselves.

well that's one way to get them off the streets.

hey man, y'all see freddy???
nah man, he got "van-go'd" the other night at the riots...
Gestapo tactics. Welcome to the police state.
Lol, I think you diaper needs to be changed. This lawlessness has been going on for month's and the democrats in charge did nothing. Once again Trump is cleaning up your mess.

Yea not like having a leader say people do what they do as they rear down the county.

ya fuck.

So the actions of tin pot dictatorships are fine so long as they go after people you don’t like. Quick question, and only one question. What happens when they come after you?
Did you ever think if you obey the law, you actually don't have anything to worry about? What a novel idea.

I believe the British said the same thing. I am sure the Chinese said it.

I bet if rioters burned pelosi's house down. The people involved would be treated the same, and you would be all for it then.

ya fuck.

I believe the British said the same thing. I am sure the Chinese said it.
Just think if the democrsts leaders of seattle took care of this problem months ago. This wouldn't be happening. But we know liberals don't think.

They don't need an island.

We could actually contract with North Korea and send them these people with a sack of rice in exchange for 10:1 political prisoners who would embrace freedom rather than piss and moan about their responsibility to be independent adults and fend for themselves. I think Kim Jung Un would appreciate the rice and the fertilizer in the collective rice paddies.

It would be good for trade.

Just think if the democrsts leaders of seattle took care of this problem months ago. This wouldn't be happening. But we know liberals don't think.

They can't THINK.

I'm not being jovial or trying to joke about this. These pieces of shit are not capable of thinking. Their frontal lobes have atrophied. They're able to function as seemingly normal people, but when it comes to problem solving, critical analysis, and judgement they're paralyzed. They're the reason why we have so many traffic accidents and horrible TV shows like "The View". If we never used child resistant lids and GFI's most of these parasites would not exist.

No...the gestapo tactics are what obama did to General Flynn and the other Trump associates.....using the FBI, CIA, DOJ and State Department to get illegal FISA warrants to spy on them and as we saw in the FBI notes, knowing that Flynn was innocent, going after him anyway....those are gestapo tactics..using the IRS to deny conservative groups their tax free status before an election is gestapo tactics....

Arresting violent rioters, who are attacking a federal building is called enforcing the law.
Well that's a lie. Too much Faux Newz rots yer brain.

FREEDUMB!!

No...the gestapo tactics are what obama did to General Flynn and the other Trump associates.....using the FBI, CIA, DOJ and State Department to get illegal FISA warrants to spy on them and as we saw in the FBI notes, knowing that Flynn was innocent, going after him anyway....those are gestapo tactics..using the IRS to deny conservative groups their tax free status before an election is gestapo tactics....

Arresting violent rioters, who are attacking a federal building is called enforcing the law.

FREEDUMB!!
Just think Obama started these tactics.

Yes, how dare police arrest people who commit crimes like arson, destruction of public property, assault, and more. The horror!

That’s not what these people were doing when they were kidnapped by the gestapo.

The REAL looting you should be worried about are the billions Trump and Mnuchin are shovelling out the door to billionaires.

I bet when we get the full story, the people grabbed have been formally charged with serious crimes. That they might have been grabbed later, does not mean the arrest is not proper.
I bet we never get the full story. Constitutional violations like that will be covered up as well as possible.

FREEDUMB!!
Just think Obama started these tactics.
Another lie.

well that's one way to get them off the streets.

hey man, y'all see freddy???
nah man, he got "van-go'd" the other night at the riots...
good cause if you are going to tear up public property and act violent to others you need a police state whoop ass.
So you're going on record as supportive of a police state.

tRumplings have always been fascists. Now we have confirmation.

Forum List

Back