DHS Vans Taking Antifa Away

The court cases I've presented proves my point. What proves your point?
the link and quote I provided. hmmm your court case was a suit due to coercion by the cops.
It was coercion because it was an illegal arrest. He was brought into custody without probable cause, just like Pettibone was.

Your link and quote (are you referencing the wiki page?) didn't do anything of the sort.

I've explained it several times and you keep ignoring it,,,
No, you haven't you just keep saying that it's "detention for questioning" but you haven't explained it.

Saying it's not A, it's B is not an explanation. It's a assertion. To explain it, you'd have to say why it is the way you say it is, but you've not done so. When I asked you to explain why, you said "because,,," which isn't an explanation.
when I said because it was meant,,
"because your a fucking idiot"

the link and quote I provided. hmmm your court case was a suit due to coercion by the cops.
It was coercion because it was an illegal arrest. He was brought into custody without probable cause, just like Pettibone was.
just because you dont see it as probable cause doesnt mean shit because youre a fucking idiot,,,

No, you haven't you just keep saying that it's "detention for questioning" but you haven't explained it.

Saying it's not A, it's B is not an explanation. It's a assertion. To explain it, you'd have to say why it is the way you say it is, but you've not done so. When I asked you to explain why, you said "because,,," which isn't an explanation.
You can think whatever you want about me, it doesn't actually answer the question. You've provided no explanation.

MY GOD YOURE A STUPID MOTHER FUCKER,,,

when did I say dressing that way was a crime???

I'l wait for your answer,,,
You said he was at a place, dressed a certain way, which amounts to probable cause that he committed a crime.

That's absurd because it's not specific evidence linking that specific person to the crime.

here's some more for your enjoyment. stomp up and down really hard this time. hahahahahahahahahaha

Detain generally means to prevent from proceeding; to restrict freedom of movement. In criminal law, detain means to hold a person in custody, often for purposes of questioning. A law enforcement officer needs to have a reasonable suspicion of unlawful activity to detain a person. Reasonable suspicion is less than the probable cause needed to arrest a person. The reasonableness of the length of time of detention will depend on the circumstances in each case.

You can think whatever you want about me, it doesn't actually answer the question. You've provided no explanation.
I have several times,,,

just because you dont see it as probable cause doesnt mean shit because youre a fucking idiot,,,
Because it isn't. Not even the DHS thinks its probable cause. That's not specific information linking him to a specific crime.

Because it isn't. Not even the DHS thinks its probable cause. That's not specific information linking him to a specific crime.
you don't need probable cause to detain someone. I just sent you a legal link.

I have several times,,,
You haven't. You've just wasted most of the day trying not to.

Now you're going to claim you have. When asked where such an explanation is in this thread, your response will be "find it yourself".

But it doesn't exist so no one is going to be able to find it and you'll refuse to provide it.

So how about it. Show me where you think you explained it.

I never said he committed a crime and neither has anyone else,,,

I have several times,,,

Now you're going to claim you have. When asked where such an explanation is in this thread, your response will be "find it yourself".

But it doesn't exist so no one is going to be able to find it and you'll refuse to provide it.

I dont understand the question,,,

He wasn't detained, he was arrested. Plucking him off the street, taking him to the courthouse to be interrogated makes it an arrest, just like the case I showed you.

Oh, so just dressed in all black and in the area of a riot, hmm?

He wasn't detained, he was arrested. Plucking him off the street, taking him to the courthouse to be interrogated makes it an arrest, just like the case I showed you.

I have several times,,,

Your claim that he wasn't arrested is based on the fact that he was released. That's not relevant because actions taken after the arrest do not change the fact of the arrest.

He was arrested the second he was taken off the street by force and transported to the courthouse to be questioned. Releasing him does not change that.

Oh, so just dressed in all black and in the area of a riot, hmm?
Doesn't arise to probable cause that he committed any crimes.

I have several times,,,

Your claim that he wasn't arrested is based on the fact that he was released. That's not relevant because actions taken after the arrest do not change the fact of the arrest.

He was arrested the second he was taken off the street by force and transported to the courthouse to be questioned. Releasing him does not change that.
Too vague and doesn't touch the difference between a detention and arrest, which is the actual point of contention here.

I have several times,,,

Too vague and doesn't touch the difference between a detention and arrest, which is the actual point of contention here.
Doesn't even touch the difference between arrest and detention.

Post the link again without commentary and that probably is spamming.

Forum List

Back