Diamond and Silk

I find them hilarious and truthful.

You have to admit they’re not particularly intelligent. I like them. I just don’t understand why they are always on Fox. Surely Fox could have on more interesting and intelligent people, right?

Your IQ is between a rock and duh, k?

You wouldn’t say it to my face, k?

Yes, I would.

Bullshit. We can meet at a neutral site and have a face to face conversation about it if you want, but you’re too much of a pussy. And, no, I’m not threatening you before you run to the mods.

You have to admit they’re not particularly intelligent. I like them. I just don’t understand why they are always on Fox. Surely Fox could have on more interesting and intelligent people, right?

Yes, I would.

Bullshit. We can meet at a neutral site and have a face to face conversation about it if you want, but you’re too much of a pussy. And, no, I’m not threatening you before you run to the mods.

Sure, c'mon down to Fl. ;)

I'll gladly bitchsmack your pussy ass. I hope you're tall, because then it's easier for me to roll you over my shoulder and break your clavicle n stuff.

Yes, I would. What would happen next?

You don't know me, boy. I'd say it to a douchebag that's 2 heads taller than me and outweighs me by 60 pounds, I don't give a shit, and I win more than I lose.

Now what was that?

You don't know me, boy. I'd say it to a douchebag that's 2 heads taller than me and outweighs me by 60 pounds, I don't give a shit, and I win more than I lose.

Now what was that?

Go fuck yourself, bitch. You’re not intimidating or impressing anyone

Yes, I would.

I'll gladly bitchsmack your pussy ass.

You really should shut the fuck up, because I do visit Florida frequently. And your tough guy routine on the net is pathetic

Now what was that?

Now what was that?

I just made a true statement, fucktard. Problem?

Now what was that?

Now what was that?

Go fuck yourself little boy

Yes, I would.

You really should shut the fuck up, because I do visit Florida frequently. And your tough guy routine on the net is pathetic

I'm not that "tuff" of a guy, but I know what I can and can't do.

Yes, I would.

I'm not that "tuff" of a guy, but I know what I can and can't do.

Again go fuck yourself, loser

iu

Now what was that?

Now what was that?

iu

A little bit, yes. I detest people like you, but anyway, I’ll tell you for the last time - Go. Fuck. Yourself

Quit acting like kids, you two.

Don’t worry, he’s the first person I’m putting on ignore. I never thought I’d put anyone on ignore. Guess there’s a first time for everything

Now what was that?

Now what was that?

iu

A little bit, yes. I detest people like you, but anyway, I’ll tell you for the last time - Go. Fuck. Yourself

iu

These hateful Moon Bats get all pissed when the Negro slaves escape from the Libtard Plantation, don't they?

Forum List

Back