Dicaprio Owns 5 Luxury Homes, Rented The World's 5th Largest Yacht, Now Marches To Save Planet

Very few of the rich and powerful practice what they preach so please forgive if I'm neither surprised or shocked by this.

Yeah except he never preached about the horrors of yachting or the problem with multiple residences. But why let facts mess up a perfectly good circle jerk?
No he just preaches about climate change and carbon footprints which those are supposed to leave big ones.

We all know that the left's apparently biggest argument is hypocrisy. If something is brought up about anything liberal they will scouer the universe to find something similar the right did, thus proving hypocrisy and thus thinking they won.

Well doesn't DiCaprios actions and his sudden deafness clearly show hypocrisy?

Here is another liberal hypocrite: The multi-millionaire then declared he will not stop using a phone or a car because he does not believe that quality of life should be sacrificed for the environment.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2765461/Robert-F-Kennedy-Jr-loses-cool-grabs-mic-reporter-pushing-carbon-footprint.html#ixzz3E8qRijVX

And more on the sheer hypocrisy of the new liberal left. Does anyone think that DiCaprio or Kennedy got to the march by any means other then by private jet?

Climate change skeptics call out marchers’ ‘hypocrisies’

So you've taken the position that the rich are an environmental problem? lol

No, just the ones that preach humans are destroying the planet.

So you want them to lie or live poorly?

Why not, they want us to.

Actually they dont. Thats your paranoia kicking in again unless you think littering is living lavish

Very few of the rich and powerful practice what they preach so please forgive if I'm neither surprised or shocked by this.

Yeah except he never preached about the horrors of yachting or the problem with multiple residences. But why let facts mess up a perfectly good circle jerk?
No he just preaches about climate change and carbon footprints which those are supposed to leave big ones.

Oh your right, Except he never preached about leaving no footprint at all. You're just saying stuff and mocking something you dont believe in in the pettiest way possible.

"He has more than one house!!"

Hey! Leave Leo alone!

RFK Jr. said people we should blame people's choices for climate change.

It's all Congress and the Koch Brothers' fault!

Fields asked: 'So will you lead by example?'

Kennedy Jr interrupted: 'No no...I do lead by example.'

'Are you going to give up your cell phone?' she said.

'No,' he responded.

'Are you going to give up your car?'

Visibly aggravated, Kennedy Jr pointed his finger in the reporter's face and barked: 'Are you going to give up your car?'

She calmly responds: 'I'm not the one who's here talking about the environment'.

The multi-millionaire then declared he will not stop using a phone or a car because he does not believe that quality of life should be sacrificed for the environment.

'Are you concerned about the damage that the cell phone and electricity generation causes to the environment?'

He exclaimed: 'Are you joking about this!'

'No, I want to know if you're willing to give up your iPhone,' she asks.

'No.'

'Why not? Doesn't it start with people like you?'

'No.'

The conversation then fell into confusion.

Fields asked: 'So will you lead by example?'

Kennedy Jr interrupted: 'No no...I do lead by example.'

'Are you going to give up your cell phone?' she said.

'No,' he responded.

'Are you going to give up your car?'

Visibly aggravated, Kennedy Jr pointed his finger in the reporter's face and barked: 'Are you going to give up your car?'

She calmly responds: 'I'm not the one who's here talking about the environment'.

The multi-millionaire then declared he will not stop using a phone or a car because he does not believe that quality of life should be sacrificed for the environment.

Finally, Kennedy Jr launched a direct attack at the young woman in which he grabbed the microphone and called her questions 'inane'.

Pointing in her face, he says: 'One of the biggest canards that the press if falling for is blaming individuals for their own choices. That's not the issue, the issue is what's happening on Capitol Hill and that's the thing you guys aren't paying attention to.

'You're letting these people you're letting the Koch brothers run our country, subvert our democracy, corrupt our politicians, capture the -'

Fields tries to ask a question but Kennedy Jr grabs the mic aggressively and continues: '...capture the agencies that are protecting us from pollution, and destroying local democracy on every level.

'And that's what you ought to be paying attention to rather than asking trivial and inane questions about what kind of car somebody drives or whether or not they use cell phones.'....
[/I]

Robert F Kennedy Jr loses his cool and grabs mic from reporter pushing him about his own carbon footprint Daily Mail Online
He's a huge hypocrite.

Leo may be heading down the same road as others have. They can afford to be eccentric, but usually between films. I don't believe he'll go off the deep end like Elvis Costello or Joaquin Phoenix.

To take situation away from the obvious hypocrisy and into other territory, this whole blame capitalism and corporations as destroying the environment is completely stupid. Considering the military is one of the biggest environmentally destructive entities on planet earth. But lets take stabs at the system that promotes technological advancement away from pollution in the first place.

Hypocrites and morons.

We all know that the left's apparently biggest argument is hypocrisy. If something is brought up about anything liberal they will scouer the universe to find something similar the right did, thus proving hypocrisy and thus thinking they won.

Here is another liberal hypocrite: The multi-millionaire then declared he will not stop using a phone or a car because he does not believe that quality of life should be sacrificed for the environment.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2765461/Robert-F-Kennedy-Jr-loses-cool-grabs-mic-reporter-pushing-carbon-footprint.html#ixzz3E8qRijVX

And more on the sheer hypocrisy of the new liberal left. Does anyone think that DiCaprio or Kennedy got to the march by any means other then by private jet?

No, I have taken the position that some of those on the left, who are rich, suffer severely from Marie Antoinette syndrome.

Oh your right, Except he never preached about leaving no footprint at all. You're just saying stuff and mocking something you dont believe in in the pettiest way possible.

Yeah how dare we ask someone to do and live the lifestyle they claim we need to do to save the planet from climate change. Anyone who is preaching about climate change and living the green lifestyle I have no issue with anyone who wants to talk the talk but not walk the walk I will point out If the mood strikes me.

Actually they dont. Thats your paranoia kicking in again unless you think littering is living lavish

My power bill going up in the name of global warming is my paranoia?

Yeah how dare we ask someone to do and live the lifestyle they claim we need to do to save the planet from climate change. Anyone who is preaching about climate change and living the green lifestyle I have no issue with anyone who wants to talk the talk but not walk the walk I will point out If the mood strikes me.

Ok so I'll ask again, What lifestyle has he told anyone to live? Maybe if you include that info I can see the contridiction.

Your power bill has a charge for global warming?

That's what these loons are advocating, dude. Or are you just here to throw some trash on the ground too?

Obama stated that with his energy policies based on global warming, energy prices will skyrocket. Are you stupid? I'm sorry for asking that, I already know the answer.

DiCaprio was advocating the carbon cap trade scheme. If that isn't clear enough what he believes action is about, there is no hope for you on the subject. They want carbon taxed and traded. Which does diddly fucking shit to stop Geobbal's Warming

Obama stated that with his energy policies based on global warming, energy prices will skyrocket. Are you stupid? I'm sorry for asking that, I already know the answer.

Ok but I'll ask you again maybe a different way. What charges are on your bill for Global Warming and is there any record of this happening or "just believe me" is your proof?

Thx

Forum List

Back