Dicaprio Owns 5 Luxury Homes, Rented The World's 5th Largest Yacht, Now Marches To Save Planet

One time Leo ate Chicken wings and didnt even order the rest of the chicken!! How wasteful! Then you gone preach to me about conservation?!?! Go fuck yourself chicken part eater

now you've done it ... a 10 piece Cajun Spice order is on the menu for tonight.

Hellooooooooooooo Wing Stop !

In honor of this thread I suppose all righties will refuse SS and Medicare when they turn 65.

One time Leo ate Chicken wings and didnt even order the rest of the chicken!! How wasteful! Then you gone preach to me about conservation?!?! Go fuck yourself chicken part eater

now you've done it ... a 10 piece Cajun Spice order is on the menu for tonight.

Hellooooooooooooo Wing Stop !

What does Wing stop cook their wings in?

Answer: Oil

Why do you hate this planet so? *shed tear*

He does put his money where his mouth is....one of the top ten GREEN celebrities....especially with his homes....so no, I don;t see the hypocrisy with him..... with plenty of others, yes, but not with him....not with Brad Pitt either, not with a handful of them.... but the others that don't put their money where their mouth is...sure, they are hypocrites.
How many trees did they cut down for five mansions?

He does put his money where his mouth is....one of the top ten GREEN celebrities....especially with his homes....so no, I don;t see the hypocrisy with him..... with plenty of others, yes, but not with him....not with Brad Pitt either, not with a handful of them.... but the others that don't put their money where their mouth is...sure, they are hypocrites.

And his wood floors...

And the boxes he used to move...

And his coffee table...

What a hypocrite! Didnt he vow to never use wood?

After shopping around for a bit, award-winning actor Leonardo DiCaprio has finally decided on a home in New York City’s Greenwich Village. The star is known for embracing the eco-lifestyle (as evidenced by his love affair with Citi Bikes and previous accommodations at the LEED gold-rated Riverhouse), so it only makes sense that his new pad be green as well. In addition to sustainable materials, the exclusive Sixty-Six East Eleventh Street also boasts health-centric amenities such as vitamin-C infused showers.
Well, with 5 luxury homes, it is nice that he can fool some people by buying one "green home" as well. Tell me he sold off his carbon footprint homes and gave up his carbon print lifestyle, and I will give him credit.

But to say...."yeah, I have a carbon footprint the size of Mars, but it is offset by one of my investments" is saying nothing more than "I am doing it for my image and sime of those mindless people out there will say 'see, he is not a hypocrite'"
Bush lives by example, in a modest home that is about as green as you can get. Liberals could take a lesson on how not to be a hypocrite.

And his wood floors...

And the boxes he used to move...

And his coffee table...

What a hypocrite! Didnt he vow to never use wood?
Like I said liberals could learn how not to be a hypocrite asshole from Bush.

Can you believe they are still pushing the climate thing? I mean, really. I really thought this issue went the way of global cooling they pushed in the 70s.

Nope.

That's the big con job of the "Live simply so that others can simply live - green is the new red" faction.

They want the producers in the U.S. to live poorer lifestyles to fund all their fake causes while they live high on the hog.

Does no one in this thread understand how liberal brains are wired? Liberalism is like mental masturbation to liberals. They don't have to accomplish anything so long as they get ego pleasure from symbolically taking a position. Liberals believe themselves to be good people because they talk about caring for others and they vote to give poor people money taken from strangers. Stealing from others doesn't make you a good person, sacrificing your own well being to help the downtrodden does. With Leo and his environmental masturbation what counts is that he has the "correct thoughts" and that everyone know that he cares about the environment. He just orgasmed with all his public preening. His actually DOING something to lower his environmental pollution is crazy talk.

For a liberal, symbolism counts a million times more than action. For liberals, their liberalism is a means to stroke their own egos.

The funny thing is how the demented ignorant blow hard morons on the left, who hate America and blame America for everything (especially GLOBAL WARMING due to capitalism and corporations) never really blame the worst polluters in the world. India and China.

Oh, did they even mention that India and China are conspicuously absent from the global warming conference?

Do they know? Do they care? No. Cause those countries consist of brown colored people, and yellow colored people. (Should have said non-whites, would have been fewer words.)

Liberals are nothing but ignorant boobs with one track minds. They are all such fucking morons.

India and China can hide behind the GOP, and the dupes' response is that Gore and Dicaprio dare to travel by private plane. What a bunch of ignorant, duped chumps of the greedy idiot rich GOP...

We all know that the left's apparently biggest argument is hypocrisy. If something is brought up about anything liberal they will scouer the universe to find something similar the right did, thus proving hypocrisy and thus thinking they won.

Well doesn't DiCaprios actions and his sudden deafness clearly show hypocrisy?

Here is another liberal hypocrite: The multi-millionaire then declared he will not stop using a phone or a car because he does not believe that quality of life should be sacrificed for the environment.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2765461/Robert-F-Kennedy-Jr-loses-cool-grabs-mic-reporter-pushing-carbon-footprint.html#ixzz3E8qRijVX

And more on the sheer hypocrisy of the new liberal left. Does anyone think that DiCaprio or Kennedy got to the march by any means other then by private jet?

Climate change skeptics call out marchers’ ‘hypocrisies’

You mean he should have driven his Tesla instead?

Why don't you try parking your ass at Dulles and Reagan Washington National in D.C. for a couple of days and watch the private jets come in every hour bringing money to your congressman and senator? They you'd have something to whine about.

Forum List

Back