Dicaprio Owns 5 Luxury Homes, Rented The World's 5th Largest Yacht, Now Marches To Save Planet

If they were sincere, they would be living in cardboard boxes.

Anything less is hypocritical.

They should shop at goodwill because producing new clothes does something something (they dont know but they have to justify their whining)

Funny, these are the same people who defend the ultra wealthy doing any and everything but what do they have a problem with? Rich people...strike that...Rich Celebrities....

Nope strike that...

Rich Celebrities that care about pollution. Those are the ppl they are mad at?
You seem to be INTENTIONALLY neglecting the fact that we are talking about rich people that want others to sacrifice for the planet, but wont do it themselves.

No they arent sacrificing to the level you think they should. Which is indescribable because you dont even know what an acceptable level should be. THEY SHOULD JUST DO IT!!

And to answer your spun out of control question.....

I don't mind rich people that care about the planet and show that by keeping their carbon footprint at a minimum...I care about those rich people that say "buy electric cars and sacrifice" but then rent 400 foot yachts for fun.

Once again one has nothing to do with the other. In the other thread people are saying protest signs are an indication of the "left" not caring for the planet.

So from yachts to protest signs. The range is Amazing!
Nice try fool.
But I am too smart to bite.
I am not one to say "what is acceptable" because I am not the one who is saying he should not be doing what he is doing.
HE IS.

So tell me....if I am middle class and I make a footprint the size of X....and I am told by Decaporio that my footprint should be the size of X -1...

Does it stand to reason that his footprint should be X-1?

Or is his allowed to be larger because he is rich in your opinion?

They should shop at goodwill because producing new clothes does something something (they dont know but they have to justify their whining)

Funny, these are the same people who defend the ultra wealthy doing any and everything but what do they have a problem with? Rich people...strike that...Rich Celebrities....

Nope strike that...

You seem to be INTENTIONALLY neglecting the fact that we are talking about rich people that want others to sacrifice for the planet, but wont do it themselves.

No they arent sacrificing to the level you think they should. Which is indescribable because you dont even know what an acceptable level should be. THEY SHOULD JUST DO IT!!

I don't mind rich people that care about the planet and show that by keeping their carbon footprint at a minimum...I care about those rich people that say "buy electric cars and sacrifice" but then rent 400 foot yachts for fun.

Once again one has nothing to do with the other. In the other thread people are saying protest signs are an indication of the "left" not caring for the planet.

Nice try fool.
I am not one to say "what is acceptable" because I am not the one who is saying he should not be doing what he is doing.
HE IS.

He didnt say what was acceptable or not. Thats just you and your paranoia thinking everyone is out to stop you from using gas or getting rid of your SUV

So tell me....if I am middle class and I make a footprint the size of X....and I am told by Decaporio that my footprint should be the size of X -1...

IDK if you could link to anywhere DiCaprio said peoples footprint should only be "x" that would be a good start.

But you cant, paranoia isnt factual. But go ahead and post that.

Nope strike that...

Nice try fool.
HE IS.

He didnt say what was acceptable or not. Thats just you and your paranoia thinking everyone is out to stop you from using gas or getting rid of your SUV

IDK if you could link to anywhere DiCaprio said peoples footprint should only be "x" that would be a good start.

I didn't expect any less of a diversion from my question than what you gave me.

You have nothing.....as usual.

Cya sparky. Done with your childish diversions from a true debate.

Nope strike that...

Nice try fool.
HE IS.

I didn't expect any less of a diversion from my question than what you gave me.

You have nothing.....as usual.

Cya sparky. Done with your childish diversions from a true debate.

Thats what happens when you present your made up paranoia as actually occurring. People will ask "where'd you get this shit" and you'll shink back into your hidey hole complaining about the world attacking you

How does he do, compared to the other people in his same field of occupation and level of wealth? Of course the Hilton's are going to use lots of resources with all of their mansions, or Tom Cruise, or Tom Hanks, Barbara Streisand, or Charlton Heston or the notorious of any kind at that level of notoriety.... How does he do, compared to others at the same level, with their footprints?
So he gets handicap points for being filthy rich? Folks, you can't make this shit up.

How does he do, compared to the other people in his same field of occupation and level of wealth? Of course the Hilton's are going to use lots of resources with all of their mansions, or Tom Cruise, or Tom Hanks, Barbara Streisand, or Charlton Heston or the notorious of any kind at that level of notoriety.... How does he do, compared to others at the same level, with their footprints?
So he gets handicap points for being filthy rich? Folks, you can't make this shit up.

they do the same for the filthy rich politicians they elect
they can wail on climate change and Live HIGH off the carbon foot print hog.

man oh man oh man
it's head shaking

After shopping around for a bit, award-winning actor Leonardo DiCaprio has finally decided on a home in New York City’s Greenwich Village. The star is known for embracing the eco-lifestyle (as evidenced by his love affair with Citi Bikes and previous accommodations at the LEED gold-rated Riverhouse), so it only makes sense that his new pad be green as well. In addition to sustainable materials, the exclusive Sixty-Six East Eleventh Street also boasts health-centric amenities such as vitamin-C infused showers.
Well, with 5 luxury homes, it is nice that he can fool some people by buying one "green home" as well. Tell me he sold off his carbon footprint homes and gave up his carbon print lifestyle, and I will give him credit.

But to say...."yeah, I have a carbon footprint the size of Mars, but it is offset by one of my investments" is saying nothing more than "I am doing it for my image and sime of those mindless people out there will say 'see, he is not a hypocrite'"

You can't make this stuff up, there is nothing quite so mindless as a Liberal tied into this dogma.

The worst offenders in the their world are their leaders and yet because they "talk" about AGW/Climate Change it's ok.

It's a psychosis with them.

It is no less than the Early Catholic Church selling "indulgences".
What I find hysterical, is how Closed Caption is hell bent on saying it is OK because he is rich.....talk about not having a leg to stand on.

Who said that? I said you are complaining about him being rich and being against pollution. And the reason why you are complaining about it because you believe he wants to force you to do something. LOL...Its like the guy with the "I'm doing the speed limit. Why should I move over so you can break the law" bumper sticker.

Hey Closed Caption. He is rich. I applaud him for enjoying his money. But I find it hysterical that while he is enjoying his money while ignoring what he is doing to the environment, he is telling you how wrong it is for YOU to drive a gas powered automobile....and he knows morons like you will agree with him.

Once again, you show off your paranoia. He isnt telling you anything sweetie.

You just did!

Leo's just another airhead Hollyweird lefty who figures the low information dimocrats aren't capaple of putting the two and two together that his rhetoric doesn't square with his lifestyle. When it comes to being a caring guy about whatever cause(s), all he's doing is what he does for a living...pretending.

Stop being distracted so easily, hater dupes. We're talking about countries'policies- one person isn't going to stop global warning. Of course the yacht didn't GO anywhere etc etc. But hate away, brainwashed functional morons...

Stop being distracted so easily, hater dupes. We're talking about countries'policies- one person isn't going to stop global warning. Of course the yacht didn't GO anywhere etc etc. But hate away, brainwashed functional morons...
And franco flings some shit from his cage.....

So all of sudden we are the worlds policeman? why is it, because that dear leader was elected we now have a RIGHT to poke our noses in other countries?
How much more damage are people like you going to support hurting us with these policies of this administration? Electric bills has already skyrocketed, gas prices has been over $3.00 a gallon Obama's whole time in office. Have you bought HAMBURGER lately? almost $5 FOR A POUND. how is his climate change policies going to Help. you've really become a sheep, really

Buy some basically free solar panels for your house, save 2/3 on your bill, and sthu, fool.

Leo has the RW's foaming at the mouth.

LMAO
and he has liberals protecting his ass.

The difference?

We are not foaming at the mouth. We are simply pointing out the hypocrisy. Looking at the photos from the rally, liberals see him as a God...one who obviously says....do as I tell you, not as I do.

And they do!

Did you know Leo has 7 toilets and all of them have clean potable water in them? He doesnt care about the environment

Leo has the RW's foaming at the mouth.

LMAO
and he has liberals protecting his ass.

The difference?

We are not foaming at the mouth. We are simply pointing out the hypocrisy. Looking at the photos from the rally, liberals see him as a God...one who obviously says....do as I tell you, not as I do.

And they do!

here's what I think about Leo

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

here's what I think about the OP

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

here's what I think about your response to the OP and THE THREAD

YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNN

any questions ?

One time Leo ate Chicken wings and didnt even order the rest of the chicken!! How wasteful! Then you gone preach to me about conservation?!?! Go fuck yourself chicken part eater

Forum List

Back