Dicks sporting goods reaping what they sow

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
They deserve this. Lots of people are shopping elsewhere.

Dick's Sporting Goods loses firearms businesses after gun control push

Several major gun manufacturers said they were severing ties with Dick’s Sporting Goods in response to the company's February announcement it would no longer sell assault-style weapons due to the deadly Parkland school shooting.

O.F. Mossberg & Sons Inc., the parent company of Mossberg guns, announced Wednesday they would no longer be doing business with the sports retailer. Mossberg & Sons ended its association with Dick's after Dick’s hired three Washington, D.C., lobbyists to push for gun control efforts, the National Review reported.

• Banned
Also, for the liberal impaired, here is the link location.

screenshot_438.png

Several major gun manufacturers said they were severing ties with Dick’s Sporting Goods in response to the company's February announcement it would no longer sell assault-style weapons due to the deadly Parkland school shooting.

O.F. Mossberg & Sons Inc., the parent company of Mossberg guns, announced Wednesday they would no longer be doing business with the sports retailer. Mossberg & Sons ended its association with Dick's after Dick’s hired three Washington, D.C., lobbyists to push for gun control efforts, the National Review reported.
This reminds me of how CVS decided to quit selling tobacco products. Apparently whatever business they may have lost wasn't enough to make them close stores or go out of business or we would have already seen write ups on such a thing happening and so far there haven't been any and so maybe this thing with Dicks will be no different.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This reminds me of how CVS decided to quit selling tobacco products. Apparently whatever business they may have lost wasn't enough to make them close stores or go out of business or we would have already seen write ups on such a thing happening and so far there haven't been any and so maybe this thing with Dicks will be no different.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This is actually ironic. CVS makes a boatload of money selling the very same antidepressant that every mass school shooter was taking.

Let’s see CVS quit selling them!

I will be buying all my outdoor equipment from Dick's.

Good. That should cut into Mossberg's revenue. Maybe they'll go bankrupt like Remington.
Mossberg sells a popular shotgun product. They aren't going to lose a dime. Sportsman's Warehouse, Cabela's, Bass Pro-Shops and others still support the pro-gun family safety organization of the NRA and also, "LAW-ABIDING" citizens purchasing firearms and aren't going to cave into the ignorant liberal crowd and the Marxists.

I'm sure Dick's knew the ramifications of their actions but stuck to their convictions.
It's easy to take the money and run, willing giving up something of value because of your conviction, is totally something else.
Dicks do not know dick...

good why on earth would any firearms maker make deal with these clowns

when so many other FFLS are eager for the business

i know i will not even buy a fish hook from this place

I will be buying all my outdoor equipment from Dick's.

There's a lot of jokes in your statement......

Notice how when some lib operation shoots itself like this, the America haters cannot wait to prove how much the hate America.

I don't think the Left has ANY CLUE as to the number of firearms owned by American civilians. I would say it's closer to 500 million.
A LOT of people have quite a collection. it's not like each of the 100 million gun owners has just one..

The Left might achieve a "gun free" America one day.....

But we're probably talking 200-300 years from now, after America has fully transformed into their 3rd world status "utopian" crime infested, poverty stricken shit hole and the exodus FAR exceeds any inbound immigration (if you could actually find funds to pay immigrants to come here to what's left)......and noone alive today will live to see THAT day anyway....

....which gives a lot of comfort actually because none of today's gun grabbers will ever find happiness in their lifetimes

Forum List

Back