Did anyone interfere with your investigation? Mueller...No.

Hakeem Jeffries got to the crust of Trump's guilt with obstruction. And by the way for these Toads, obstruction is independent of not finding a conspiracy to collude. It was an ongoing investigation regardless of conspiracy or not. Intent was proven.

He didn't interfere, but he really wanted to!!!!!

I really want to beat the shit out of my neighbor, but until I do there is no crime that's the point!!!!
Obstruction was proven. Ken Buck just fucked up. He tried to pin Mueller to make a charge against Trump when he Mueller couldn't because of OLC rule. This is where it is most revealing. Mueller said he could prosecute after he left office. Evidence there and Trump voters will vote for Trump to protect Trump from prosecution. Lol! How fucked up is that?

If Democrats try to impeach Trump, they'll probably get 50% less votes next November.

People are tired of the bullshit.

I really want to beat the shit out of my neighbor, but until I do there is no crime that's the point!!!!
Obstruction was proven.
I just heard Mueller just say "We could not make that calculation".

Idk how you think you are better to judge that than he is, but I don't think you are.

I think you're just a leftist online shill myself.

You probably don't even vote.

Mewler looked weak...as expected.

The charade is over folks...let's move on

No, this is going to bolster the leftists' confidence for about a week.
The 448 page bolsters the rule of law and reveals obstruction. Trump has to go.

It's over, you haven't read page 1 of it. Game. Set. Match.
You are throwing spaghetti up against the wall. You aren't saying anything. No one knows what you are talking about, and neither did you.

The whole obstruction thing is an OPINION of anti trump lawyers lol

You can’t impeach on haters opinions.

Negative dumb ass. Obstruction proven. There are no opinions. The 448 page report is not an opinion DA.

Obstruction was proven.

Idk how you think you are better to judge that than he is, but I don't think you are.

You dumb SOB. How many times do people need to explain the OLC rule that doesn't allow Mueller to make that calculation? Damn you people are stupid. I'm a Leftist shill because you're sitting there with your pants down with nothing to debate.

Negative dumb ass. Obstruction proven.
Openly asking questions as a innocent man is not obstruction.
No one including you has the foggiest idea of what you are talking about because you are too ignorant and are nothing but a troll in this debate.

Obstruction was proven.

You dumb SOB. How many times do people need to explain the OLC rule that doesn't allow Mueller to make that calculation? Damn you people are stupid. I'm a Leftist shill because you're sitting there with your pants down with nothing to debate.
The more this hearing goes on, the more it becomes painfully clear that not only did Bob Mueller not write his own report—he was barely involved or in control of it at all.

You know who was? His team of Democrats.

This was a resistance-driven partisan witch hunt all along.

Forum List

Back