Did anyone notice

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
That tRump is telling people he'll be back in office by August, the republicans are blocking funding for Capitol protection, and McCarthy keep flying out to see tRump for "planning"?

Is there another could attempt in the works?

Started in the conspiracy theory forum because that's where the mods will put it anyway.

That tRump is telling people he'll be back in office by August, the republicans are blocking funding for Capitol protection, and McCarthy keep flying out to see tRump for "planning"?

Started in the conspiracy theory forum because that's where the mods will put it anyway.
enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain----AGAIN

It is hard to know if Republican politicians are afraid of Trump, actually admire him, or are simply focused on gaining his loyal following.

Your TDS / Trump OCD just gets worse and worse.

Oooooooo Trump so skeery!

I will be on a beach in August. Let me know how it comes out for sure, but it ain't happening. He is even having trouble selling tickets to his speaking tour.

got a link to him saying that??

One of the characteristics of a Conspiracy Theory is, at first, only a few special people notice it.

Then, the aliens abduct them and no one ever hears about it for another few years.

I got a shield made out of foil and a rice krispy box I'll sell ya, if that'll make you feel safer.

I'll throw in a hellokitty pacifier for free.
No thanks, I've got a couple of SafeLife vests.

Besides, don't you need the tinfoil for your hat?

I will be on a beach in August. Let me know how it comes out for sure, but it ain't happening. He is even having trouble selling tickets to his speaking tour.
Is that the Sexual Predator's Beautiful Bigly Tour featuring Bill & Don?
Maybe they need to pad the lineup with TV celebrity...I suggest that other famous Bill...America's Dad.

Forum List

Back