Did anyone see Nadler jump in front of Schiff to answer the last question?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
That was embarrassing. Schiff stood up to walk to the podium and Nadler hustled around him. As the lead House Manager, Schiff should have responded to the closing question. Shame on Nadler. It made him look like a spoiled child.

CORRECTION: I just watched it again in slow motion, and Nadler actually stood up first. Then, Schiff stood up and walked toward him. When Nadler started speaking, Schiff turned around and sat down.

Last edited:
That was embarrassing. Schiff stood up to walk to the podium and Nadler hustled around him. As the lead House Manager, Schiff should have responded to the closing question. Shame on Nadler. It made him look like a spoiled child.
Clowns! Seriously thank you DemTards for entertaining us!

Schiff:

“People risked their lives to fight England so they can choose their own leaders.

Please remove Trump so The People cannot choose him as their leader.”

Nadler:

“It’s all in your imagination all these accusations that we haven’t proved our accusations. We proved the accusations beyond any shadow of doubt and we still need witnesses because you doubt us that we proved our accusations!”

They all look like that

I call bullshit...

1) You moonbat creeps are incapable of the emotion of embarrassment.

2) How would you know one spoiled child from another?

Question:

How could the Penguin out maneuver The Joker?

Clowns! Seriously thank you DemTards for entertaining us!

Schiff:

“People risked their lives to fight England so they can choose their own leaders.

Please remove Trump so The People cannot choose him as their leader.”

Nadler:

“It’s all in your imagination all these accusations that we haven’t proved our accusations. We proved the accusations beyond any shadow of doubt and we still need witnesses because you doubt us that we proved our accusations!”
if only Nadler wasnt still 605 pounds,,that would of been one hell of a visual

This is the first time I think Lakota should get some credit for this thread.

I call bullshit...

1) You moonbat creeps are incapable of the emotion of embarrassment.

2) How would you know one spoiled child from another?

Maybe Nadler is tired of playing Robin to Schiffs Batman. Good for him for standing up for his opinion! :backpedal:

Jerry Nadler appears to steal Adam Schiff’s closing in impeachment trial

During the last two weeks of the Senate trial, Mr. Schiff has been first chair for Democrats, handling most of the questions — which made Mr. Nadler’s power move late Thursday so striking.

Mr. Nadler may have been repaying Mr. Schiff.

Last week, during a press conference, a question was directed at Mr. Nadler, who started to move to the lectern, but Mr. Schiff said he would answer instead.

th

CORRECTION: I just watched it again in slow motion, and Nadler actually stood up first. Then, Schiff stood up and walked toward him. When Nadler started speaking, Schiff turned around and sat down.

Aw c'mon I want a video! I want to see Nadler hustling. I can't picture what a human bag of water looks like hustling.

The Penguin never was a speedster!

Aw c'mon I want a video! I want to see Nadler hustling. I can't picture what a human bag of water looks like hustling.

I have TIVO, so I'm able to back up and watch it in slow motion. I haven't seen an Internet video yet. I'm sure there will be one. MSNBC just played it again.

Forum List

Back